Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shocking Touch Needs One Hek Of A Buff.

Aspari

An maxed ranked Focus Energy gives more electrical damage than almost two Shocking Touch mods put together. Focus Energy also costs less mod points. Shocking Touch has always been garbage, but it needs a major buff now.

It's pointless to use it now with Focus Energy. Why they decided to make it 60% and Shocking Touch 30% is beyond me. Seems to me like it would make more sense to reverse that given the fact that Focus Energy is a dual stat mod and Shocking Touch isn't.

Hmm... I agree that Shocking Touch requires a serious buff. Currently, Focus Energy outclasses it in every aspect, be it Electrical Damage, Mod cost, having an extra effect.... I think Shocking Touch should be buffed to the same damage as Stormbringer and Convulsion. As for soloing bosses faster, remember, Flechette and Accelerated Blast stacks too. Blaze stacks with Point Blank and Incendiary Coat. Thus, I think buffing Shocking Touch to 90% Electrical damage at rank 5 is perfectly fine. Edited by X3Evanescence

It's pointless to use it now with Focus Energy. Why they decided to make it 60% and Shocking Touch 30% is beyond me. Seems to me like it would make more sense to reverse that given the fact that Focus Energy is a dual stat mod and Shocking Touch isn't.

It was to make it in-line with all the other combo, Rending.

The real question is why they decided to *not* bump Shocking up to 15% per level a long &#! time ago XD