The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network issues

(PSN)lilswaggerdaddy

Hello I've been playing warframe for 173 days and I can't remember when, but somewhere in between that time, I havee been having network issues and I don't know what to do. I tried all the troubleshooting techniques I can possibly do, but none of them work.

Almost everyday I have been seeing the "network not responding" icon and it really slows down my gameplay. It might be my rather slow Internet , however when I get that fixed I will submit another ticket if the problems continue. What I mean by it slowing down my gameplay is that, if I go to my arsenal and the "network not responding" icon shows up, I cannot exit my arsenal until it stops, sometimes it even logs me out and my game crashes, (the screen pauses and I have to restart the application). Another problem is whenever I'm hosting a game, the squad complains about the major lagging and all this happens when the "network not responding" icon shows up. Whenever that icon shows up; either my game freezes, I have to restart, when a mission is completed, the mission stats chart stays up longer than it should and it says " unable to update account", It eventually loads me back up to my ship but sometimes my game crashes and I have to restart the application. I do hope I have been helpful in explaining muy issues, thank you and have a nice day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I get this a lot too on Xbox one. I experience it when I interact with foundry, arsenal, sometimes even navigation. I have 350mb down/ 30mb up speed internet on wired cat6e connection to stand alone router (no double NATing). I've even replaced the internal factory junk 5400rpm (1996 tech) hard drive with an OCZ SSD. I've run countless tests on my side and it all comes back to DE. My only piece of advice which may help ... is to try disabling IPv6, which needs to be done on your router. You may also try disabling Hardware Acceleration or CTF(cut-through forwarding) these being enabled will typically prevent you from having a true open NAT or full cone. It's a shame so few companies these days own their own servers. It's a terrific game, but when you get down to brass tax the concept of an open world environment being at all interactive is dead upon arrival without fully dedicated servers for the zone.  PoE would be an exponentially better immersive experience if there were 32-64 peeps running around in it rather than 3 other than yourself.

Edited by (XB1)scrylite