Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~~~| TEMPEST TRIBUNAL | [Recruitment—OPEN] [4 Year old Clan] [Rank 10 Storm Clan] [100% research] [No Mastery Req.] [Active Members] [Looking to Expand][Part of the Gilded Phoenix Alliance!]~~~

Akuraxia

YvCPf9P.png

J441wUC.png

For countless years, your eyes have been shut—a mind oblivious to the world around you.

But, now, you have awakened.

Now, you need a hand to guide you through the darkness.

J5IUgwT.png

Tempest Tribunal is a clan of four years founded in August 2013 by Mr.Lube. Our primary goal of this clan is to provide aid to players new or old. For our recently awoken, we extend our guidance to the Tenno ways. To our wise, we offer a warm home.

Your enjoyment is a top priority. Have fun with the game. Have fun with your fellow Tenno.

tVWqc7A.png

[ Recruitment ]

Closed

[ Mastery Requirement ]

None

[ Clan Type ]

Storm Clan

[ Member Count ]

[ Alliance ]

Gilded Phoenix

Branch: Sapphire Phoenix

[ Research Progress]

100% Completion

[ Discord ]

https://discord.gg/sKmCHWE

[ Twitter ]

https://twitter.com/TempestTribunal

vOaM0k9.png

Spoiler

Our clan's hierarchy is set up as such:

[ Executor ]

The primary leadership of Tempest Tribunal. Executors oversee and attend to all matters pertaining to the clan. A Tenno in need is recommended to come into contact with one of these.

[ Counselor ]

The highest attainable rank to a recruit. Counselors are the clan's second level of leadership, attending to regular events such as promotions and exiling Tenno who have exceeded the MIA threshold. This rank can only be earned by Precursors who have proven themselves.

[ Precursor ]

Those who are deemed worthy and are interested in a leadership position will be allowed the rank of Precursor. These Tenno are granted a small amount of power and are tested on how they use it.

[ Trusted ]

Members who have illustrated on multiple occasions that they are a dedicated member of this clan and are willing to aid their fellow Tenno will earn this rank.

[ Esteemed ]

Those of the Esteemed rank have continued to be active and thoroughly contributed to the clan. Members who have attained this rank have shown a good attitude towards their fellow Tenno.

[ Respected ]

Members who remain active in the clan for several weeks will be promoted to Respected.

[ Newcomer ]

Newcomers are the fresh recruits of the clan. Regardless of your time spent with the game, all new members will begin at this rank.

[ MIA ]

Those who have been inactive for 14 days (2 weeks) will be demoted to this rank. Remaining inactive for another 7 days (1 week) afterwards will result in removal from the clan unless contact has been made with an Executor or Counselor to rescind said removal.

G9BjYlQ.png

Under no circumstance will bigotry be tolerated in the halls of Tempest Tribunal. Every member is to be treated equally and fairly regardless of their in-game level, sex, sexual orientation, race, gender, faith, or place of origin. This means that no type, voice, or content expressing malignity to any of these is accepted.

All members will remain mature and maintain a cool head, even in times of debate or disagreement. Even though you may not see eye to eye, there is no excuse for lashing out against another player. We will not accept any form of agenda pushing either. Preserve respect for every  single member.

It is completely unacceptable for any form of spamming in communication mediums such as Discord, Steam, Clan Chat, etc.

Content containing NSFW material is prohibited unless a dedicated space is allocated.

These rules extend to the domain of our Alliance.

Any violations of these terms will result in heavy moderation and/or your offenses being reviewed by either an Executor or Counselor for repercussions. 

oFRL6Ov.png

1. Already in a clan? Say your goodbyes and leave it behind.

2. Leave a reply to this thread stating your desire to join. Add a few lines about yourself as well. We'd love to get to know you.

3. Wait for us to confirm your acceptance into Tempest Tribunal.

4. Accept the invite in your inbox.

5. Acknowledge the Tempest Tribunal Code of Conduct in the 'Hall of Unity' discord channel.

7UfHGft.png

Spoiler

MGyK4gp.png

XCPEulr.jpg

kT0x4Zj.jpg

st2TOBV.jpg

62SXQVa.png

s8vAQ7O.jpg

ArPOoDj.jpg

uiCsp1P.png

Executor_Profile_Shot.png

AtvpgXU.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening Tenno, I am Mr.Lube; the Founder of Tempest Tribunal. I began my Warframe journey August 24th, 2013; just over four years ago from the creation of this post. It’s pretty amazing to think that I have spent a whole 4 years of my life with this community; watching devstreams every other Friday, staying up until 4 a.m waiting for the next big update to drop, watching the first ever Warframe: Prime Time, the first ever Tennocon, combat formation Bravo. So many great experiences over the years that came from this community, and this community alone. Watching this game grow has truly been a pleasure.

My initial goal in creating this clan was to make a home for my friends and myself, with no intention on expansion. My newfound goal in making this clan big and great is to try and give other Tenno the same experiences and memories that I had. I am a HUGE advocate for player choice. Asking me for the best option will always result in the same answer “the one that feels the best”. As for myself-- I am extremely fond of Ash. He let’s me live out my nightcrawler fantasies from X-men 2.

That’s pretty much all there is to know about me, good hunting everyone.

NpI9VnV.jpg

s9WWp3B.png

Greetings, my fellow Tenno. My name is Etsuno but my in-game name is Akuraxia. Often times, you will hear the elder players call me Aphex. I’d prefer that you call me Etsu, however. I began my journey through Warframe in May of 2013 after finding it on Steam. Ever since that fateful day, I have stuck with Warframe ever since, proudly clocking in thousands upon thousands of hours. I have made numerous memories, that are quite dear to me in this clan—The days we spent in anticipation waiting for the next big update. The late nights we spent grinding for the brand new gear that was available—all so fond to me. Currently, I hold infatuations with Nekros, Harrow, and Ember.

As I am a college student, I will not always be available on Warframe. I, however, will make attempt to keep Discord open as to provide support to my fellow Tenno. If you need something, message me.

Besides playing video games, I enjoy reading and have spent several thousand USD on books. I am also an aspiring Author with a novel in progress

I look forward to seeing your growth as a player.

OJ5lK8y.jpg

(Nekros is my bone daddy. He pays for my college tuition with all the nano spores he farms)

FzDOL0E.png

Welcome Tenno!  
My name is Cpt. Cojonú but most of the senior members know me as Prak. I am the Keeper of Tempest Tribunal. I’m also arrogant. I’ve been playing Warframe since November 28th 2013. My main Warframes are Valkyr and Nidus. You’ll often find me in 60+ min survival runs. I am loud and I apologize for that. Feel free to talk to me or ask for help ill be more than willing to do so. Failure to respect my comrades is UNACCEPTABLE.

PS: I love cats.

VyynBGh.jpg

p5n6TRg.png

What’s up.

My name’s Omega, I’m your friendly neighborhood ghost that you may or may not ever see online.

Nah you’ll find me online during the evenings. 9:30-12:00 EST. Usually. Subject to change. Yea probably not.

I’ve been playing Warframe since Frost Prime was first released. I love Harrow and any gun that sounds really satisfying. I’ll run pretty much anything except for Archwing missions. But I think we can all agree to this.

Feel free to ask me any clan related questions or if you need me to enforce some rules. If I don’t get back to you I assure you I’m not ignoring you, I’m probably just metaphorically dead.

Or literally. In which case don’t let Lube touch my stuff.

Join me for a quick game of Lunaro every now and then, I LOVE it.

FAO0Sds.jpg

We look forward to playing with you!

Edited by Akuraxia

Hello, I'm interested to join, May I? I'm an active player, everyday I play this because this game is got me so much. I play with my friend, and I think he will ask to join here too.

MR : 10

IGN : rinputra

Edited by rinputra
my friend that I talk about is right below me ahahaha 

5 minutes ago, HavocCongruous said:

Looking to join your clan.  I'm currently in a clan of 1 that I started acouple years ago.  Before I join I would like to reclaim all the resources from my clan.

MR 13

IGN HavocCongruous

Hello! We would love to have you! Shoot me a PM in game or here on the forums when you are ready for the invite.