Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Sacrifice Mod Not Working

Raptor1jdan

I've been running Ghoul Purges solo the last couple of days trying to get my scans done without teammates killing my targets and I've been using my Helios Prime to help with that. Now, it has the Sacrifice mod equipped yet in all that time it has not once successfully revived me; either stopping and starting the revive in order to shoot at enemies (often getting to 90% then stopping) or just watching me bleed out. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature but Sacrifice's revive should either be prioritized over other actions (such as shooting enemies) or it should be able to revive alongside other actions, at the very least it should do nothing other than reviving once your bleed-out counter has run out.

Similar thing here: I notice that the mod/precept priority system on sentinels still applies with Sacrifice. I would bring a Shade and it would go into Ghost, and because I'm not attacking when downed, Ghost would stay active, so all other precepts in lower priority have to wait for it to end (which it will not unless I attack...)

Only when I moved Sacrifice to the top-left slot could I ensure that it would not be blocked by other precepts. I guess as a 'sentinel programming' mini-game, this is something the player may need to learn (but alas, the lack of in-game documentation...)