Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Stuck Loading between doors in PoE

(XBOX)Dark Shidara

fD6sLfP.pngSo I captured an Eidolon with a group we extract (tried to) and got stuck for more than 10 mins between the doors at Cetus/ Plains had no choice but to abort mission all of us lost everything, what's going on? 

Also Chat is stuck on loading forever and I know is not my connection because other games work fine and on top of that the Sharpshooter Achievement won't unlock no matter what weapon I use or how many enemies I kill.

Edited by (XB1)Dark Shidara
Inserted picture

DE has no dedicated servers for the PoE realm so someone out of the 4 peeps is dictated to be host. A large majority of these issues are regarding handshakes between the users and the chosen host. IPv6 was suppose to resolve most of all this but what we end up with is some peeps running IPv4 only while others are V6 and V4 compatible which results in the host having to tunnel 6to4 masquerading as the same device using 2 addresses, one public and the later NATed. All types of hiccups follow with regard to TTL being to short, and many ISPs still not providing rDNS on the admin side for their clients IPv6 hostname. It's going to be awhile before this is resolved without DE providing dedicated servers like battlefield has. 

Edited by (XB1)scrylite