Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camouflage

ColCobar

Are the people who play Warframe going to see a color camouflage system so you blend in based on the colors of your Warframe? For example, the Grineer Galleon map I think for camouflage I think it should follow these color packs: Grineer, Fire, Storm, and Smoke. For the Corpus ships and ground maps I think they should be Ice, and Smoke color schemes.

Edited by ColCobar

And turn Warframe into Browns and Beige: The Game?

IMHO a stationary-cloak would be better, IIRC like how Ghost Recon's cloak was. At least for the 'stealth' phase, seeing as to how we'll be able to hack terminals to reduce area alertness level.

Stealthily sneak through whole level, resetting the alert level, or go guns blazing, loud-and-proud.

Wouldnt that be a nice ability for a new warframe ?

A stationary cloak that is limited to one 'frame, needs to be activated, and has a time limit?

Loki and Ash has better ones, and they can run around and attack while those are activated.

Meh, I'd rather have it be a Utility mod alongside Grappling Hook, and Double Jump.

"Cameleoline Skin: Cloaks the warframe when stationary"

Are the people who play Warframe going to see a color camouflage system so you blend in based on the colors of your Warframe? For example, the Grineer Galleon map I think for camouflage I think it should follow these color packs: Grineer, Fire, Storm, and Smoke. For the Corpus ships and ground maps I think they should be Ice, and Smoke color schemes

I wouldnt mind a Camo mod that blends you into the scenery and gives a % chance you wont be spotted etc. Doubt it will happen though. Would be good for solo stealthy players.

I don't think that is a very good idea. Players shouldn't be forced to choose between having the colours they want and the colours needed for a buff.

It would actually be pretty funny to see ppl complaning that primes are worthless cause gold ornaments doesnt blend so well :)