Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kiro (concept frame)

(XBOX)Epickiro7994130

Warframe: Kiro

Concept frame 

Abilities 

1. Imitation. When used on a alerted enemy Kiro takes on their appearance and deals radiation and corrosive damage, when the enemy is not alerted Imitation kills the enemy and Kiro once again takes on its appearance. (no mod idea currently)
  2. Frenemy. When a target is selected Frenemy creates a friendly specter of the enemy and kills the target. Mod: (Valor) Specter has 20% more health (100% when maxed) and deals 25% more damage (125% when maxed)
  3. Deceptive Shield. Creates a “bubble” around Kiro that affects enemy’s within it with radiation as well as corrosive damage over time. Mod: (no name) increases size of “bubble shield by 1 meter (10 when maxed)
  4. Malevolence. Kiro deals a massive amount of radiation and corrosive over a 20 meter radius (effects last 10 seconds).  Mod: (no name) Increases ability duration by 20% (150% when maxed)

All mods for Kiro can be found through Syndicate factions.

Stats

150 shield(500 at max rank) 

140 health ( 300 at max rank)

80 Armor ( 90 at max rank)

Design

Yet to be decided (taking suggestions).

Interesting idea but...

1. Nice idea about disguise ability but instakill unaware enemy sound broken. I means range, energy consumption, some other stuffs?

2. Sound even more broken than the first one. On what condition, range, who is unaffected by it?

3. What kind of deceptive is that, isn't it just Snow Globe that deal damage instead of slow stuff down? And the mod is even worse, that gonna make it like immobile World on Fire.

4. Boring, another World on Fire. It basically bomb the whole area with DoT.

BTW, what does 'Kiro' mean?

5 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Interesting idea but...

1. Nice idea about disguise ability but instakill unaware enemy sound broken. I means range, energy consumption, some other stuffs?

2. Sound even more broken than the first one. On what condition, range, who is unaffected by it?

3. What kind of deceptive is that, isn't it just Snow Globe that deal damage instead of slow stuff down? And the mod is even worse, that gonna make it like immobile World on Fire.

4. Boring, another World on Fire. It basically bomb the whole area with DoT.

BTW, what does 'Kiro' mean?

I know a lot of it needs balancing, and reworking but that’s the main reason I posted this so I could get feedback. Also Kiro has no meaning currently, which is why I’m looking into new names.