Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things Events Should Give

jpvi1207

well these are some

-exclusive X event thing (only obtainable from that event) this was done with the snipetron vandal

-premium currency (premiums complaining and saying no in 3....2....1)

-rank points

-new content (to be added permanently to the game) like maps and units 

I don't think any of these should go into the events rewards to be honest. Exclusive event items? No, the event is over; I missed out on the last week due to business but, hey, that's my problem. Premium currency? Do you know the point of premium currency? It's to be bought and won, not made. Rank points? You get them from mastering gun and blade, hence the 'mastery', not from doing events. New content? Sure, depends on what exactly it is. All in all though, it seems like you're just asking for the events to bring you every possible thing you can get, and that's lazy.

Edited by Rickman108

well these are some

-exclusive X event thing (only obtainable from that event) this was done with the snipetron vandal

Cosmetics? yes, timed exclusives? Yes.

Eh, highest tier of reward and in small amounts? Sure.

-rank points

You mean mastery? No.

Sure, they put work into, it should stick around imo.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

well these are some

Cosmetics? yes, timed exclusives? Yes.

Eh, highest tier of reward and in small amounts? Sure.

-rank points

You mean mastery? No.

finally,a premium that doesnt go mad with plat going into events, and i dont get the point of not giving rank points in amounts of like 2 to 10k (depending on participation)

I don't think any of these should go into the alert pool to be honest. Exclusive event items? No, the event is over; I missed out on the last week due to business but, hey, that's my problem. Premium currency? Do you know the point of premium currency? It's to be bought and won, not made. Rank points? You get them from mastering gun and blade, hence the 'mastery', not from doing alerts. New content? Sure, depends on what exactly it is. All in all though, it seems like you're just asking for the alerts to bring you every possible thing you can get, and that's lazy.

guess who gives a crap about you missing the event, oh right nobody, if you have that concept of premium currency then you must be a mole that has only seen a few games, and you better clear your mind up cuz you mistaked alert for event. srsly, read the effing post, it says event

note: you went full retard

finally,a premium that doesnt go mad with plat going into events, and i dont get the point of not giving rank points in amounts of like 2 to 10k (depending on participation)

You mean mastery? NO. You earn that via weapons, and frames. It's a symbol of how many weapons you have mastered. With the exclusion of a few exclusive weapons, I feel they should simply have all new exclusive weapons be skins instead (that apply to the gun they'd be an exclusive version. A vandal skin however would still give its bonuses to the gun obviously) (also, what do you mean premium?)

guess who gives a crap about you missing the event, oh right nobody, if you have that concept of premium currency then you must be a mole that has only seen a few games, and you better clear your mind up cuz you mistaked alert for event. srsly, read the effing post, it says event

If that's your attitude in this thread (insult everyone over a simple mistake) inb4 lock in 3...2...1...

2 to 10k? You get it from leveling weapons and warframes, alerts don't fit into that at all, plus 2 mastery points is so pointless since we get mastery points in 100-200

2 to 10k? You get it from leveling weapons and warframes, alerts don't fit into that at all, plus 2 mastery points is so pointless since we get mastery points in 100-200

its 2 to 10 thousand -.- and besides its an event, not every event

Oh sorry, EVENTS, replace every word 'alert' with event, it still the same, you're still just asking events to give you everything, I'm not a 'mole' I mean, DE is trying to run a business. Sure in small quantities, like 100, but not like 1000 in what I've heard people talk about.

You mean mastery? NO. You earn that via weapons, and frames. It's a symbol of how many weapons you have mastered. With the exclusion of a few exclusive weapons, I feel they should simply have all new exclusive weapons be skins instead (that apply to the gun they'd be an exclusive version. A vandal skin however would still give its bonuses to the gun obviously) (also, what do you mean premium?)

If that's your attitude in this thread (insult everyone over a simple mistake) inb4 lock in 3...2...1...

guess you shouldve read it before he edited it, and by premium i mean plat in small amounts (like 10 or 20)

its 2 to 10 thousand -.- and besides its an event, not every event

It shouldn't be given out. It's something you get for leveling weapons and warframes, and nowhere else.

guess you shouldve read it before he edited it, and by premium i mean plat in small amounts (like 10 or 20)

Err. I did, I saw he replaced event with alert, small mistake. (still doesn't mean you should insult him, I mean, cmon, it's a small mistake, and it's a fast way to get threads locked...) (and by premium, I meant "finally,a premium that doesnt go mad with plat going into events")

Oh sorry, EVENTS, replace every word 'alert' with event, it still the same, you're still just asking events to give you everything, I'm not a 'mole' I mean, DE is trying to run a business. Sure in small quantities, like 100, but not like 1000 in what I've heard people talk about.

god try to understand better, im asking for it? like if the events were supposed to be easy (increased difficulty for them is something i can assure will happen), and you should try to seek other games with this f2p with premium currency systems, also events happen like once every 3 to 2 weeks, also 100 platinum? dude thats alot for an event, im talking about amoutns from 20 to 40 or less

god try to understand better, im asking for it? like if the events were supposed to be easy (increased difficulty for them is something i can assure will happen), and you should try to seek other games with this f2p with premium currency systems, also events happen like once every 3 to 2 weeks, also 100 platinum? dude thats alot for an event, im talking about amoutns from 20 to 40 or less

It's not that I'm trying to 'not understand' it's that you're making it hard to, if you're talking about 20 to 40 for everyone that participated, sure I meant to a small group of people that participated the most.

It's not that I'm trying to 'not understand' it's that you're making it hard to, if you're talking about 20 to 40 for everyone that participated, sure I meant to a small group of people that participated the most.

exactly but not by top 100 (too much rage about it last time) maybe according to how much you participated and what rank you are