Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Help?

RingwormFTW

Question

13 answers to this question

I think he also comes when you use low level equipment, mainly frames. My advice would be to not farm for him, just kill a boss like Nef Anyo or whatever he is called, or Tyl Regor every day or perhaps every few hours and just play normally.

play solo, with a low-lvl frame or stock weapons (keep one good weapon) and have 1 or 2 friends ready to join if he shows up (if you don't have a weapon capable of soloing him.

if he shows up, try to get on containers and such, he can't climb or jump, only rush forward

I'm pretty sure it's entirely random when the Stalker shows (though you must have defeated at least one boss in your Warframe career). I've had him attack me when using weak frames/weapons, rank 30 potatoed frames/weapons, in groups, solo, etc. I've even had the Stalker appear in back to back runs (targeting me both times), though he's usually quite rare.

play solo. he likes to attack when you are alone. the corpus robot bosses and cpt vor dont make him appear. in wich of your next missions he attacks you is random

he said he's new to the game so he probably has a low level warframe not well moded. If that's the case then he probably can't fight the stalker and win.

he said he's new to the game so he probably has a low level warframe not well moded. If that's the case then he probably can't fight the stalker and win.

Nah, Stalker's a joke since they gave him the new weapon set. I beat him easily when I forma'd everything at once and he spawned.

For me it is usually like this... I kill a few bosses and after a few days (2-7 days) he will appear as many times as different bosses you killed... during a play session or two.

Yeah... I got every thing else except the bow... which I want most actually. But as much as I have gathered "Dread" is not that great... :( 

The only fact I can be sure of is if you kill more bosses it increases the chances of him appearing in any mission aside from Assassinates. I don't think the amount of people or level of your stuff really matters.