Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chronicles of Warframe (For all players, especially those who joined in 2013 and even older)

Imzai

I remember farming Vor like crazy for Morphics when I first started, and he was just a bright-red Flameblade that didn't do jack but teleport around the place. 

Also miss the Strun Wraith absolutely murdering every boss in the game. Then it was the Brakk. Then Damage 2.0 happened and both weapons fell out of meta :(

Beta, getting interested enough to buy a founder's pack. Heat sword was the BEST. Grinding to get the parts for Boar and shooting the S#&$ out of everything...but then getting tired of the limited hallways and enemies and dropping the game soon after. Then coming back when DE started running press to get ready for PoE. It's good to be back.

On 1/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, Imzai said:

Don’t even get me started on warframes! I remember when Excalibur was the ONLY starter warframe before they thankfully included Mag and Volt

You either have a bad memory, or you're lying about being old. Because it was not volt.

They had Excalibur, mag and Loki if I am correct. Or it was volt instead of mag.

But Loki was one of ten starters.

I first started early 2014 and played for a while on an older account. I stopped because my potato was super super potato. After that I came back early 2015 with a new computer I still use today and I've been playing on a new account since then.

It's been a hell of a wild ride.

12 hours ago, Arniox said:

You either have a bad memory, or you're lying about being old. Because it was not volt.

They had Excalibur, mag and Loki if I am correct. Or it was volt instead of mag.

But Loki was one of ten starters.

I first started early 2014 and played for a while on an older account. I stopped because my potato was super super potato. After that I came back early 2015 with a new computer I still use today and I've been playing on a new account since then.

It's been a hell of a wild ride.

My bad haha it’s really been forever! And just check my profile haha it’s really January 2013.