The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Ash Melee Weapon?

TheTwan

Question

8 answers to this question

I just want to point out that ash's invis doesn't make you crit. It gives a flat damage buff to melee and more importantly, it has double the effect on charge attacks. So if you plan on using smoke screen a lot, I'd suggest a fast heavy weapon or a good longsword like the dark sword you have right now. Out of the heavy weapons, Gram and Orthos or Orthos prime would be my personal best choices.

Edited by Crossflip

Hate or Fang Prime, Charged 5-6K Red Crits possible with both. 

Killing BlowFocus EnergyRending StrikeSundering StrikeTrue SteelOrgan Shatter

You can pick, Reach, Swing Speed, or Charge speed, as last 2  OR add more damage. It takes 3-4 Forma to fit all mods Maxxed But hits heavy in Smoke Screen.

Fang Prime, Is Fastest Charge, with great damage. <-- I use.

Hate, is Highest Damage Charge, slightly more reach by default and as a side note melee swing speed mod speeds up the animation to the charge but not the charges physical swing..

To Get the most out of a charge build, you need to extend smoke screen duration with Continuity, and Constitution. Also Running faster helps hit more stuff, quicker so Rush doesn't hurt..

Warframe0000_zps8368a437.png

For fun you can change focus to Rage, and use enemy radar. I personally like knowing where enemies are so I can Gank'em.

but, It Should look close to that ^^, Good luck.

Edited by Xorpheus