The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Opinion On Chargers?

Rettycombine

While chargers are fine as is as a unit, they are far too common to be this strong. I'd rather they bring back the old Corpus charger for the zerg rush fodder spot, and rename the current chargers as "hounds", an uncommon unit (approx. shield lancer spawn rate) that spawn in squads of about a dozen strong, with removed stagger but increased speed and health, and possibly improved AI that allows them to flank and surround the player better. Also make them release a loud terrifying howl when they spawn :D

But why their tooltip says they are "Fast With Weak Melee Attacks", not "Heavily Armoured And Will Rearrange Your Internal Organs".

If anything they need to become "Troopers" of infested and replaced with something really "Fast with Weak Melee Attack".

But why their tooltip says they are "Fast With Weak Melee Attacks", not "Heavily Armoured And Will Rearrange Your Internal Organs".

If anything they need to become "Troopers" of infested and replaced with something really "Fast with Weak Melee Attack".

Or you could they could change the description to fit the Destroyer-Class BETA's.

Charge.jpg

Seriously, they're virtually the same.

While chargers are fine as is as a unit, they are far too common to be this strong. I'd rather they bring back the old Corpus charger for the zerg rush fodder spot, and rename the current chargers as "hounds", an uncommon unit (approx. shield lancer spawn rate) that spawn in squads of about a dozen strong, with removed stagger but increased speed and health, and possibly improved AI that allows them to flank and surround the player better. Also make them release a loud terrifying howl when they spawn :D

I gotta agree, I wish they were a little less common and they would add some more leapers or other Corpus infested as the bread and butter of the infested. I don't find them hard, but INCREDIBLY annoying. I mean there armored zombies with an unfindable weakpoint, you'd think they'd come in smaller quantities.

They either need to tone down their strength to match their ingame description, or make them stronger but less common then they presently are.

(I'l admit an Amphis smashes through them easily enough, but SHOOTING them with anything that's not armor ignore? What's ammo again?"