Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely Serious Suggestion For Cronus

DrRandom7

don't you mean the ones they usually serve as sashimi....also as a side note ninjas use anything imaginable as a weapon so its perfectly valid to have a tuna sword as a weapon i mean after all the tenno are also using things from their defeated foes like the amphis and the prova and the cleavers which i can only say that the grineer must have been chopping up meat before coming to chase you down right?

don't you mean the ones they usually serve as sashimi....also as a side note ninjas use anything imaginable as a weapon so its perfectly valid to have a tuna sword as a weapon i mean after all the tenno are also using things from their defeated foes like the amphis and the prova and the cleavers which i can only say that the grineer must have been chopping up meat before coming to chase you down right?

Exactly, improvisation is what half of this thread is about, it's not illogical, it's using what's available.

Hm, fishsword. What happens when you hit a grineer lancer with a fish? Fish splits into pieces, lancer is unhurt, stinks and is mad. Your weapon is destroyed, so you are dead. No sane Tenno would bring this weapon on a mission.

Can I just say, this thread has made my day :D

Also, there are beaches around the grineer settlements, so fish could easily be found there.

They would be horrendously mutated due to the grineer waste and pollution, that they could easily stand up against the grineers armour. (@Enguzrad - I'm talking to you!)

they would still be tuna of a kind, just massively hench and stuff!

Bozza.