Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fury Mod Rarer Than Handspring?

frogs2345

Yeah,freaking RNG gods hate me. I've been farming for the past 72 hours for a fury mod for my new Hate, and I have yet to find one. But in the meantime I have found +20 fusion cores, 2-3 Flow and focus each, many warframe precepts(Most mind control but the rest rare), and various other mods totaling about 120 mods. Could I get the devs to change the drop tables sooner, or could I just sacrifice most of these random mods to get one?

Plus in the meantime I fully leveled Hate, found a forma, did tower 3 defense and brought Latron prime to level 22.

FREAKING RNG WHYYYYY!!!

Still no Hell Chamber and Focus.

And people told me Rage, Flow and Handspring are harder to find ???!

You do not have hell chamber?? Run Hydron, Senda it appears in both the reward table and the NPC can drop it.

I have been running it all day for affinity and It has come up in the reward 3 times and I got at least 2 from drops. You do not need to go past wave 10. I run that map for keys and to level stuff up I have multiple hell's chamber and most of them were from there or ceres defense maps.The defense maps in ceres works too both can be easily soloed by a frost to wave 10.

There is a 2% chance for it to be a reward of chamber from tier 3 reward for grineer defense.

Edited by LazyKnight