Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some QoL suggestions

TioMegaManX

This will sound crazy for certain people considering the time invested and all, BUT... can we get a "reset all polarities to default" item of sorts? sometimes the meta changes a little, sometimes we lose track of some stuff, sometimes we want to revisit the builds, some people would tell me "just add a blank polarity with Forma and that's it" but then it would add up to the number on the weapon which defies the purpose of rebuilding the weapon, UNLESS you could take out a star? I don't know.

On a different note, some weapons could use the secondary fire on the RMB instead of the middle one, mostly Penta, Castanas, etc., I have a hard time using middle mouse button to fire a charged shot with Tenora, all in all the mouse wheel is not suited for fast paced action and is prone to breaking sometimes depending on how you play, maybe add a custom configuration on the arsenal to at least allow certain weapons to switch modes or swap secondary fire?

3 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

This will sound crazy for certain people considering the time invested and all, BUT... can we get a "reset all polarities to default" item of sorts? sometimes the meta changes a little, sometimes we lose track of some stuff, sometimes we want to revisit the builds, some people would tell me "just add a blank polarity with Forma and that's it" but then it would add up to the number on the weapon which defies the purpose of rebuilding the weapon, UNLESS you could take out a star? I don't know.

Alternatively, they could... I don't know, fix the outdated Polarisation model so that none of the investment is objectively wasted by updates and balance changes any more.

If only someone had provided a good idea how to do so...

4 hours ago, EDYinnit said:

Alternatively, they could... I don't know, fix the outdated Polarisation model so that none of the investment is objectively wasted by updates and balance changes any more.

Man, if I knew a lot of my ideas for a full revamp of some systems were to be taken seriously I wouldn't go easy on DE.

EDIT: And then they decided to lock your thread as usual, they like to bury all them good ideas.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

47 minutes ago, Addious said:

Here's a QoL improvement I just realized, allow sentinels Vacuum to work properly while on a Dashwire/Zipline.

Would really help my Ivara Lenz build....

Speaking of which, I thought I was lagging when a bunch of items were stuck "following me around" but everything else seemed fine, apparently vacuum has a weird interaction with some of Gara's abilities.