Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☆ {Blades of Genesis} Now Recruiting! |Rank 10 | Full Research | Discord | Alliance | Small branch clan {Blades of Orion} under construction!

Eisfurst

IqnjGqn.png
Image by Eisfurst (Previously known as: SherbetFlavoured)

tkHnaPm.png
Hello and welcome to the Blades of Genesis and Blades of Orion!
We are a clan built around the ideology that everyone is valuable, regardless of skill or experience. Your health and safety are more important than your ability to play a video game, and so, our clan is not only open to in-game clan mates but anyone who is active and friendly within the BoG community is welcome to remain in our discord and play other games with us. We encourage casual and friendly play across multiple games in the hopes of forming strong familial bonds between players.

I'm Eisfurst, the clan warlord. I recently changed my username since the old one came from a time where I had a very different perception of myself.
Biotechnofrag is my second in command who also runs another clan, Blades of Orion (ghost). Bio likes to get to know the clan members and occasionally helps out with moderation work.

Currently we are trying to establish a group of players willing to assist in the construction of Blades of Orion, however this also means I will require more assistance running things, so I am on the lookout for some more moderators! I really hope we can get in some future veterans through the forums.

xvcwy9Y.png
A part of the Blossoming Petals Alliance (love you Ayana and Okni! :heart:)
Beautiful Dojo (with many decorations in progress to contribute to in hopes of that tasty promotion.)
Full research (which is always up-to-date and includes Ignis Wraith.)
Clan discord server (for chatting with your friends within the clan, organizing squads, and playing other games together)
Bi-monthly captura challenge (with prizes!)
Anniversary events in progress! The current competition is for a Wyrm Prime set.

BPuiPGg.png
We have a huge dojo which is on the brink of finishing it's remodelling. I'm in the progress of making a map for you, but it's taking me a long time to decide what backgrounds I like, how big it should be, etc. (because if it doesn't look pretty than it just doesn't feel right.)
You can find all the gold trophies in our dojo that have been available since the clan was established on the 23rd of February 2016. This includes trophies for: The Pacifist Defect, Ambulas Reborn, and Plauge Star.
There is a memorial, since I am a very sentimental fellow, two dueling rooms for you to use at your leisure, and an obstacle course (which I am terrible at) for showing off just how great you are at the game's movement mechanics.

This is our main hall. I've spent a lot of time in here prettying it up for the sake of clan morale and recruitment and I really love how it looks.

QCq5tOE.png
Use English in all of the clan's chats. It makes moderation a lot easier and everyone a lot more comfortable when we all understand each other.
Do not be a complete a**hole. While blunt language is a common thing in this clan, attacking a person personally for any reason is unacceptable.
Inactivity limit of 30 days, Mighty Blades being allowed 35 or more depending on personal circumstances. You may be allowed a much longer break if you contact me or one of my moderators and let us know that there is a reason for your absence.
Keep the suicide jokes to a minimum, please.

tIDgNPS.png
Please comment below with the following:

In-Game Name:
Mastery Rank:
Do you have Discord?:
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?:

or you can apply by joining our discord: https://discord.gg/RSwSu2J and talking to me directly

Other clan games:

Spoiler

These are games commonly played by other clan members, not necessarily games we have a clan branch in. You'll likely find people in the clan who play one or more of these games.

Overwatch
Darksouls 3/Bloodborne
League of Legends
Elsword

Edited by SherbetFlavoured
Added clan tier to prevent confusion

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 3:24 AM, WildPL said:

In-Game Name: WildPL
Mastery Rank: 12
Do you have Discord?: Yes 
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Meh, I could, but put me low on the priority list

So yeah, I'm back. You called it. 

Welcome back!

On 1/22/2018 at 3:39 AM, DuckyNo0 said:

DuckyNo0

Mastery rank 2 almost 3

I have discord

Yes when I’m further into the game

Invitations sent!

11 hours ago, Harlz909 said:

In-Game Name: Harlz909
Mastery Rank: 10

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Once ive got knowledge on warframe and now people, summit i think about in the future.

11 hours ago, Phexs said:

In-Game Name: Phexs

Mastery Rank: 7

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

Invitations sent! I'll be sending discord links to your inboxes here on the forums

Sorry guys, I forgot that the discord link was already on the recruitment thread. Our old thread didn't so I completely forgot that this one did!

On 1/22/2018 at 3:39 AM, DuckyNo0 said:

DuckyNo0

Mastery rank 2 almost 3

I have discord

Yes when I’m further into the game

11 hours ago, Harlz909 said:

In-Game Name: Harlz909
Mastery Rank: 10

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Once ive got knowledge on warframe and now people, summit i think about in the future.

11 hours ago, Phexs said:

In-Game Name: Phexs

Mastery Rank: 7

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: No

In-Game Name: Dopekoke
Mastery Rank: 22
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe, I'm on daily but not for that long so I cannot invest appropriate time as of right now, perhaps in the future.

I am interested in joining Blades of Orion instead.  Old clan became inactive and I would like to join a new clan and work from the ground up by contributing.  

2 hours ago, Dopekoke said:

In-Game Name: Dopekoke
Mastery Rank: 22
Do you have Discord?: Yes
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe, I'm on daily but not for that long so I cannot invest appropriate time as of right now, perhaps in the future.

I am interested in joining Blades of Orion instead.  Old clan became inactive and I would like to join a new clan and work from the ground up by contributing.  

At the moment most of the members from blades of Orion are taking a break as the only research left to do is Hema and only one person was doing most of the farming. That being said, I'll send you an invite from Blades of Orion. We'd greatly appreciate the help, especially since everyone's a little tuckered out and taking a holiday in Blades of Genesis. Just take a look at the recruitment post for the link to the discord.

3 hours ago, QuirkyOrcs said:

In-Game Name: QuirkyOrcs
Mastery Rank: 5

Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe once I'm further in the game

Welcome to the clan. I hope you enjoy your time with us <3

47 minutes ago, SHADOWxWOLF said:

In-Game Name:  SHADOWxWOLF
Mastery Rank:  13
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: maybe moderation but its not really a necessity for me.

Invitation sent! please be sure to visit our discord from the link at the bottom of the post. Welcome to the Blades of Genesis!

2 hours ago, Seasaltiffy said:

In-Game Name: Seasaltiffy
Mastery Rank: 6
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Maybe when I get to know the game better

Invitation sent! please visit our discord when you get the chance!

20 minutes ago, Cryaco said:

In-Game Name: Cryaco
Mastery Rank: 6
Might you be interested in a leadership or moderation role?: Sure, once my MR is a little higher.

Invitation left, hope to see you soon! (though maybe you won't see me right away because I really need to go to bed.)