Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Recruiting] Future Assassins ☆ R10 Storm Clan ☆ 100% Research Complete ☆ Discord

gicioks

Future Assassins

About the clan

We are friendly group of both casual and hardcore players located in Europe region (mostly). Majority of our members are active and helpful players. We do tend to push our limits on the events so any player with a competitive mindset is highly preferred.

What can we offer

Clan Emblem
hDaSRfg.png

Rules/Requirements

• We welcome both newbies and veterans
  • We wish to have a mature community which consists of members of at least the age of 16 or even better 18+
  • Inactivity of 30 days (or greater) results in kick without a notice
  • A decent sense of humor is strongly advised
  • Note: Preferred Minimum MR - 7, Preferred Average MR - 10+ (exceptions can be easily made)

To join us

• You must leave your clan first
  • Tell us about yourself
  • Your IGN
  • Tell us what you can bring to clan (dank memes, RNGesus blessing, etc.)
  • Read the rules/requirements
  • Note: if you don't get an invitation contact gicioksNamelessSage or VindicatorHQ ingame or try our Discord

post which do not meet the requirements (e.g.: age, not properly reading the rules, etc.) will most likely be ignored

Edited by gicioks

• You must leave your clan first: i did
  • Tell us about yourself:im 12 years old im kinda new but im pretty far i already have oberon and Volt i can be funny and i have a great sense of Humor i love playing with People and beeing Kind as well i relly want a clan so that i can Play with new players
  • Your IGN pinkiepei
  • Tell us what you can bring to clan (dank memes, RNGesus blessing, etc.) laughter fun help and kindness
  • Read the rules/requirements i did
  • Note: if you don't get an invitation contact gicioks, NamelessSage, VindicatorHQ or GRIM5522 ingame how to find you guys                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         sorry for typos. yours truely Andrew

• Tell us about yourself: im 12 years old and my brother is pinkiepei and i live in germany and i try my best to speak english
  • Your IGN: hugostigliz4
  • Tell us what you can bring to clan (dank memes, RNGesus blessing, etc.):happyness,help other people and more helpfull thing
  • Read the rules/requirements:i did
  • Note: if you don't get an invitation contact gicioks, NamelessSage, VindicatorHQ or GRIM5522 ingame

• 4 weeks later...
  • Tell us about yourself:im 16 years old and i have valkyr and rhino i have a great sense of Humor i love playing with People 
  • Your IGN sharp842
  • Tell us what you can bring to clan (dank memes, RNGesus blessing, etc.) dank memes
  • Read the rules/requirements i did

hope to join you sharp842

• 2 weeks later...
  • You must leave your clan first : not in a clan
  • Tell us about yourself : im new to warframe and need a clan where i can have fun and learn things. (im 15)
  • Your IGN : NeoN1902
  • Tell us what you can bring to clan (dank memes, RNGesus blessing, etc.) : dank memes and the art of mass teabagging.
  • Read the rules/requirements : yup.
Edited by NeoN1902
forgot to add age