Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Session Unavailable, Group Is Full, Unable To Join, Must Be Invited By Host

CY13ERPUNK

I am seriously beginning to wonder whether Digital Extremes fully realizes the scope of this problem and how it is driving away so many of the newer players that flocked to their game after open beta

.... =[

also expand chat functionality along with improving grouping, I am getting sick and @(*()$ tired of seeing pedophile S#&$ and lolicon chat in region and recruiting, if you are not going to ban these sick (EDIT: update your profanity filter as well btw, if you want it to catch things that is) then at least allow them to create their own private chat channels

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I'm more mad about the whole ping issue, where setting it low still keeps giving mad lagging hosts or keeps giving errors about my ping settings instead of continuing to search. I hate re-entering a mission 50 times till I instantly load into one lobby.

I'm more mad about the whole ping issue, where setting it low still keeps giving mad lagging hosts or keeps giving errors about my ping settings instead of continuing to search. I hate re-entering a mission 50 times till I instantly load into one lobby.

Ping has nothing to do with laggy hosts. DE only added the ping selector because of intense forum whining.

Your gameplay experience has everything to do with the host's upload bandwidth.