Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heat Dagger 13 * Polarisiert

ULTRAn1ce_

For people saying its photoshop, its not. I got several weapons with 5 forma on each one. 0-30 takes a few kappa runs on 2x exp if you know what youre doing. As interesting as this looks its not hard to achieve.

Now if you were to make a 50 forma heat dagger so the stars go out of the screen, then we could talk. hahah

For people saying its photoshop, its not. I got several weapons with 5 forma on each one. 0-30 takes a few kappa runs on 2x exp if you know what youre doing. As interesting as this looks its not hard to achieve.

Now if you were to make a 50 forma heat dagger so the stars go out of the screen, then we could talk. hahah

That mean Photoshopskill +1 caus u only see 13 Stars testet out by UltraN1ce and Sauerbraten2k

Stars just symbolize how many times you've polarized.

Polarizing does not increase damage or stats.

Polarizing just polarizes a mod slot, so that it will cost 1/2 the mod points to equip a corresponding mod to that slot.

Just a horrible, irresponsible and blatant misuse of good formas by the OP (and person with the snipetron).

This is worse than bankers smoking cigarettes rolled in money.

Z3GR4M, on 06 Aug 2013 - 2:14 PM, said:

Yeah but then why are there more then 8 levels of forma... I mean once you max your weapOn or frame out why keep track of further * unless it does something?

Because people are idiots who think that more stars = bigger e-peen.