Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Comfy Club is now Recruiting! - Storm Clan - Casual & Relaxed - 100% Research - Discord - Gilded Phoenix Alliance

Excalibur_Prime

The Comfy Club Is Now Recruiting! 

oegquIc.png

About Us
Greetings, Tenno!

This clan was formerly Comfy Kingdom - Revamped in preparation for the upcoming clan & dojo reworks.

The Comfy Club isn't just a clan. It's a group of friends focused on building a community of seasoned and new players dedicated to having fun, being friendly and helping each other out. Yes, we have 100% research, but I would recommend joining a larger clan if all you're after is that. This is a relaxed environment, you're not obligated to partake in raids, events, etc. We're all here to have fun in the ways we enjoy having it.

We are primarily an Oceanic clan. However, having players from all time zones doesn't hurt at all. All timezones are welcome.

Rules

-We have a 15 day inactive policy and you WILL be removed from the clan unless you've given us a reason why you are inactive. Example: "I'm going for a holiday to the Moon for a month, I'll be back later!"
-A bit of tongue & cheek and criticism is alright - (especially for fashion framing) but abuse of any kind towards clan or alliance members will result in an instant ban from the clan.
-Follow the TOS and EULA of the game.
-You must be Mastery Rank 2 or higher to join.

Our Discord Server!
https://discord.gg/nWyFXXc

DISCORD IS NOT REQUIRED. However, we use this as it helps form and strengthen relationships within the clan, along with make it easy to organise squads, along with events in the future. 

We also have a Cryptocurrency chat channel for those in the Warframe community that are interested in the topic! 

Our Dojo!

We have a large Dojo with teleporters to research labs, etc. The main teleporter can be found in the spawn room.

You can PM @AComfyPillow or @Michaelcf1 or post below if you are interested.

Edited by AComfyPillow

I would be interested in joining your clan. I'm new to the game (Currently Mastery 5) and looking for a little guidance, having a nice Dojo doesn't hurt either though. I live in California so i'm in the PST time zone. I'm on almost everyday after 3PM, but throughout the day on Mondays and Tuesdays (My days off).

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Regards,

Laxora

10 hours ago, BlackPanda39 said:

Hi,

I would like to be invite in your clan, I'm a casual player but I play almost every day. I live in Montreal and I'm master rank 10. Lately it's really difficult to join a clan cause of all the requirement. So I really hope to hear you soon.

Thx.

6 hours ago, ILoveAnimeThighs said:

I would like an invite, my ign is ILoveAnimeThighs

thx :^)

6 hours ago, playerror said:

Looking to get back into the game after a long break. My ign is playerror and would like an invite if possible.

You've all been invited!