Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to connect to chat server

DreadRedFox

hello, today i have a problem to discuss, where i have a problem with chat that only goes circling around of blue line and a text "Failed to connect to chat server", i've tried everything (including re-install the game and checking my router or wifi) nothing happens or change. it's been 2 days till now that the chat is broken or fail to connect. Some people say it's because the server problem or... got ban from the chat [with reason]  but i'm very sure i don't say rude or bad words or offending people and i don't get a message that give me a warning. Can anyone tell me what exactly is going on with this bug or problem? thank you. -sincerely me-

6 minutes ago, DreadRedFox said:

hello, today i have a problem to discuss, where i have a problem with chat that only goes circling around of blue line and a text "Failed to connect to chat server", i've tried everything (including re-install the game and checking my router or wifi) nothing happens or change. it's been 2 days till now that the chat is broken or fail to connect. Some people say it's because the server problem or... got ban from the chat [with reason]  but i'm very sure i don't say rude or bad words or offending people and i don't get a message that give me a warning. Can anyone tell me what exactly is going on with this bug or problem? thank you. -sincerely me-

hey, i have the same issue and i am from argentina, i think that is a update problem because there is no way that all servers are wrong