The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons For Rhino?

mochili96

Question

9 answers to this question

Since rhino is very beefy he has no problem getting close range so boltor or a shotgun can compliment that.

A secondary should be used to pick off enemies at a distance so anything with range, or just get kunai/despair like everyone else does.

Shotguns are a solid choice, I also like the Gorgon. Just run up, plant yourself, and mow down everything. He also looks the most badass holding it. As far as secondaries, the Vasto is my new favorite gun and works with almost every situation. If we want slightly more damage potential and further coverage I'd suggest the Lex. And of course Rhino needs a heavy weapon. I'm a big fan of the Scindo but I recently got a plasma sword and that is quickly contending for my favorite melee.

well, latron prime isn't exactly easy for a new guy for me to get >__>

and i made a mistake, i meant to ask opinions for a melee also instead of secondary...sorry

I'm thinking of getting the vasto and a boltor, is that bad? oh and the scindo as the melee

Vasto and Boltor? It's a nice setup. Boltor for CQB and Vasto for sniping (and even CQB when out of ammo in primary)
As for meele... I really enjoyed three weapons on my Rhino:

1. Dual Zoren. Why? Zorencopter FTW. And you can mod it, so it'll be possible to spam charge attack almost as fast, as fast attack with heavy weapons.

2. Amphis. Why? C'mon, electric shockwave! And it's fast heavy staff with 180 degree attack. Infested and Corpus killer.

3. Fragor with Brokk. When modded it can deal 110 damage in fast attacks. Use it with Rhino Roar and you got 165 damage. Most enemies will die on one hit. Use maxed Fury.

IMO hate goes very nice with rhino but if you're concerned with obtainabilitygo orthos its a longer range softer hitting hate with sweet animations.

For a primary boltor is a good choice, always good to own at least one armor ignore weapon in each category