The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anasa price increase...

(PSN)KingGuy420

1 hour ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Not hard, more like just frustrating.

Yep. I play mostly solo so when I see defense, interception, or Survival(corpus only) I'm like nope.  Raptor Assassinate with any type of Shields, Armor, Elemental Modifiers get a nope as well.  And I'm not touching Leph until someone on DE's dev team say that it won't bug.

Just personally I saw a lot of lower MR players selling statues for early slots and potatoes after the frost prime/twitch mining influx of player.

So maybe those players dropping off or moving on to farm more profitable items has something to do with it too? If this really is a trend.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Tenchi145 said:

And I'm not touching Leph until someone on DE's dev team say that it won't bug.

Lephantis was fixed a couple months ago, when PoE released IIRC.

16 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Unless you're one of those people that farm endo in the arena on Sedna, the amount of endo that comes with anasa sculpture can take weeks to obtain by just normally playing the game.

Weeks? If you count duplicate mods, endo drops and endo rewards, you should be getting 3k ENDO in less than 4 days, and that's not even actively focusing on ENDO or playing more than 4 hours a day.

And sorties are way too easy once you know how to cheese through them/have the appropriate gear/warframe.
Normally, you can do all three sortie stages in 30 min, unless there's a defense sortie.

@topic

On my early days (September/October, 2017), I used to buy sculptures for 2pl or 3pl each, because I saw people, with dozens of those Anasa, complaining about how they'd only get that from sorties for weeks and how they had a lot of ENDO already. Then I thought: "Well, if it's that common and bounties have been around for months, maybe Anasa sculptures are pretty cheap".

I'd just say I'd buy any sculpture, slotted or not, for that price and people would ask for invs. At least 80% of those people would throw in Anasas, most of them fully slotted, and some other sculptures. I managed to net 53k ENDO with only 60pl.