Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void: Boss Rush

eextreme

As the title suggests we should add another mode in the void where the player proceeds through several different arenas and face up to 10 bosses (from assassination mission) at the same time with minions that respawn every once in a while. They should all have a chance to drop rare materials.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea.

Edited by eextreme

So... It would be regular Warframe without the endless hordes of mindless monsters (yes, Grineer and Corpus are still mindless, that AI is horrible.)... I dunno, i kind of like the option, but then again, DE isn't really big in giving us options at all o.o'...

Grinding without rushing? :)

What makes this hard(er) or more interesting compared to normal assasinations?

F.E. I would use Loki (or Trinity), go invis (or Link / Blessing) and take them out 1 after 1, ignoring minions. 

For this, it would be a QoL change, grinding bosses for mats / BPs without mindlessly running through levels before bossfights (and mindlessly running to extr. after).

Not so sure if it will get a chance, but im not pro/con atm

well, the bosses will all be in one room and working together (both melee and ranged) to kill your team, spamming their skills and stuns while the melee ones could oneshot or twoshot team members. I think it will be pretty interesting and challenging depending on the boss combinations.