The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods For Frost

Thirborn

Question

6 answers to this question

I do max rush, as high as you can get redirection, maxed focus, second gen. Alternate helmet, forma one ability polarity replacing the horrible ice wave ability, maxed stretch, energy siphon polarized and yeah not hard dude, only so many useful warframe mods, not like it varies much between them. Gun I use is latron prime because its fairly effective and looks good on him. Reaper prime or dual zoren so you are super fast and secondary I use Stalker kunia think they're called dread.

Redirection, Fast Deflection. Together they make you unkillable. Or at least close. If you want, Steel Fibre + Aurora Helm make you even more unkillable. Or Vitality + Aurora Helm. 

Keep Ice Wave is my opinion. I use it tons, and it's amazing in the chokespots in Defense, and basically in Corpus maps it is the second best ability you have.

Flow is very good, and so is Constitution and Continuity. Stretch, Streamline and Focus are all good as well, but not as essential as listed before.
Frost is an amazing frame, have fun. 

I do max rush, as high as you can get redirection, maxed focus, second gen. Alternate helmet, forma one ability polarity replacing the horrible ice wave ability, maxed stretch, energy siphon polarized and yeah not hard dude, only so many useful warframe mods, not like it varies much between them. Gun I use is latron prime because its fairly effective and looks good on him. Reaper prime or dual zoren so you are super fast and secondary I use Stalker kunia think they're called dread.

Dread is stalkers bow I think you mean despair.

What would you say to a fully maxed Orthos for Frost?

Orthos is good for anyone, it's one of if not the best melee weapon in the game. Of course the downside is that something like 90% of other players use it too.

But yeah: Energy Siphon, Streamline, Continuity, Constitution, Rush, Redirection, Vitality, Fast Deflection, Snowglobe, and a couple slots free to do whatever you want with. Flow and Master Thief are nice QOL improvements but the latter is especially annoying to get and may require a Forma. Avoid Focus, avoid Stretch (you really don't want your Snowglobe any bigger). Frost only has one really good ability, although early-mid game you can take Avalanche too for clearing light enemies.

Weapon-wise, go with whatever you like as long as it is viable (no Grakata, no MK1-Braton, etc). If you take a Dethcube Sentinel a Sobek synergizes nicely with that so you won't be sharing mods.