Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which kind of missions are best for resource farming

Kp24

I've heard people say defense missions are good while others said excavation missions are good. So what's the best mission? BTW what's the best kind of missions for xp?

Edited by Kp24

Depends what exactly you are trying to farm. 

For XP, Defense and Interception are the best. [Hydron and Berehnya on Sedna are the top spots right now]

For Focus, Defense, Interception and Exterminate [stealth only]. [Adaro on Sedna for stealth farming]

Depending on what resource you are looking for , it might differ where it has the best drops

A lot of resources can also be found in crates/resource caches, so you can choose to do anything except interception or defense for this. Take a weapon that can break them quickly and rush. 

Edited by aligatorno

I like Hieracon - Pluto. Easy 25k+ credits, occasionally 400 Endo and its pretty easy with frames like Frost with a decent weapon. Usually easy to find people to play with and usually games go upto 2000 cryotics which gives 3-4 Axi relics, some Neo relics. 30% more XP from kills but I rarely level up things there.  

Forgot to add. Some people use spy stages for leveling since some good frames are locked behind annoying spy missions and you get decent XP from being undetected. Especially if you haven't gotten Ivara and Harrow. You can also do some Focus farming once you have Ivara from stealth killing. You'll also be doing alot of Defection missions for Harrow system so eventhough it might not be the best way for XP you can be killing 2 birds with one stone doing spy missions.

Edited by kambinks