Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura doesn't fully function when using Steam Big Picture

ilDuderoni

Like the title may suggest, loading in a Captura while using Warframe in Steam Big Picture makes the level load fine and makes the level perfectly explorable. The problem lies in the Settings.

The captura settings that hosts options such as Slow Motion, Depth of Field, 3 Light Setup, etc... cannot be controlled or used. At best I can press Enter to flip Depth of Field on and off because it is the top default option that is highlighted.

Pressing the D-Pad (or pretty much anything, I even tried the keyboard) does not let me select a different option. Pressing D-Pad down removes the Settings menu leads me back to the info box that informs me how to get to Settings in the first place. I can also use mousewheel to scroll through the options but mouse clicks do not register on it.

Options for fixing this (not exclusive to each other) would be:

• allow the D-Pad input to go through the Settings menu options properly
  • (more advisable) allow mouse clicks to be registered in the menu. That alone would probably fix this problem.

This feels like an oversight, much like how the initial layout for Warframe's Big Picture controller layout feels like. Thankfully I've spent plenty enough hours sorting that out to make it feel worthwhile and playable, allowing me to play Warframe on my Steam Link. Would appreciate it if captura could be fully supported by Warframe's Steam Big Picture as well.