Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Defence Taking Too Long !

xKongenx

Hey.

Sorry if this is posted the wrong place.

I think that a T3 defence is taking way too long, almost none got the time for it, and it's almost a waste of time compared to a T3 capture or mobile defence.

I think that the FIRST 5 waves should be removed, since they are too easy, and this wouldn't decrease any difficulty anyway.

I really think they are boring right now, and even skipped the T3 keys sometimes when farming for the "new" void keys.

There's hardly any point in removing the first 5 waves, or the first 10 for that matter.... since they take very little time..... hell, first 5 waves you can do in three minutes with enough AoE.

And it isn't bad to have something too look for as alternative "endgame" for the moment. While it does take longer than any other, it's also the hardest.... it's a reasonable variation and it's not like you are forced to play it if you don't want to

There's hardly any point in removing the first 5 waves, or the first 10 for that matter.... since they take very little time..... hell, first 5 waves you can do in three minutes with enough AoE.

And it isn't bad to have something too look for as alternative "endgame" for the moment. While it does take longer than any other, it's also the hardest.... it's a reasonable variation and it's not like you are forced to play it if you don't want to

That is why OP says since the first 5 waves is redundant, just remove them since they do not contribute to the mission in anyway but artificially extend the time spent defending.

Edited by Jacate

That is why OP says since the first 5 waves is redundant, just remove them since they do not contribute to the mission in anyway but artificially extend the time spent defending.

Thing is, i doubt that the OP means that negligible 3 minutes time from the first waves... since the t3 def time can go from around half an hour (all-star team prepared with the best of the best gear) to 45-55 minutes with a less strict team composition.

Thing is, i doubt that the OP means that negligible 3 minutes time from the first waves... since the t3 def time can go from around half an hour (all-star team prepared with the best of the best gear) to 45-55 minutes with a less strict team composition.

T3 defense is the most boring of all Void keys bar none. The first 10 waves are basically fail proof even with a solo frost and only purpose is to waste ammo. I would rather run a few capture mission in the same time frame. It is a total time sink to run t3 defense for a chance at 1 randomized reward. You can run ANY of the other keys in 10mintues solo speed running them. The cost/reward ratio for the t3 defense is terrible.

T3 defense is the most boring of all Void keys bar none. The first 10 waves are basically fail proof even with a solo frost and only purpose is to waste ammo. I would rather run a few capture mission in the same time frame. It is a total time sink to run t3 defense for a chance at 1 randomized reward. You can run ANY of the other keys in 10mintues solo speed running them. The cost/reward ratio for the t3 defense is terrible.

Nobody is questioning that.... the only fun in doing t3 def... is playing it with friends and trying to trick them (mark mods or "mods") and shooting them down with the lazors :P....... that's about it. Some people enjoy the "challenge"..... some of us just ignore it more often than not, and do other things instead.

There is also the xp factor (since what you describe applies the same to def missions vs capture missions)

Nobody is questioning that.... the only fun in doing t3 def... is playing it with friends and trying to trick them (mark mods or "mods") and shooting them down with the lazors :P....... that's about it. Some people enjoy the "challenge"..... some of us just ignore it more often than not, and do other things instead.

There is also the xp factor (since what you describe applies the same to def missions vs capture missions)

Ye sometimes it's fun killing teammates with lasers.

Not many goes to T3 defence for the xp, mostly only come with lvl 30 stuff and want to get some new prime weapons.

Ye sometimes it's fun killing teammates with lasers.

Not many goes to T3 defence for the xp, mostly only come with lvl 30 stuff and want to get some new prime weapons.

Agreed..... i did some, but after that i don't really feel like doing t3 def