Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giving Sabotage Mission More Flavor

(XBOX)ELI7E JOK3R

Sabotage was always a fun mission for me to do when I started playing (I have played for about a year and a half now), but now I see how much of a bore it can be. You go in, destroy the reactor, and get out. Pretty simple, but also pretty boring for Warframe's new standards that it's put itself at. What if instead we hacked into a main console and reprogrammed all the robots and drones to fight for us and attack their owners for the Corpus. As for the Greener, I'm not really sure. I thought about a slave uprising but since that whole genetic loyalty thing defeats the idea. Just a thought. If you would like to elaborate don't be afraid to reply. 

I like the thought of adding more flavours to the sabotage line of missions.  Corpus you're on the right track.  For Grineer -- you have the possibility of messing with their cloning facilities.  

I suspect it'll end up on a laundry list of things to be added.  

I'd be happy if DE just changed sabotage fire back to what it was originaly. i.e damage ticks and countdown timer.

As it is now there is no point in going the cold or magnetic route.

As for hacking the console to make friendly moas spawn, it could be intiresting, but in the long run, having less than half a faction fight you, and the larger half helping you, would make the mission rather booring.