Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I have been looking for a clan and am interested in joining if you would have me.

I am MR 21 and play ~1-3 hours a day depending on how much there is to do.

I have every frame and gun in game (excluding some vaulted wepons) and am very interested in being competitive in events.

Besides that I have a mic and stuff... So yeah I am interested in a interview.

Hi I'm New, MR12, Like to use assassins warframe such as Loki, Excalibur, Wukong, Ash, Mesa 

My ID in Frame is brian0417 u can easily find me in any help and I have Teamspeak/ Discord accounts so yea easily to find me 

Thanks for accepting me into your clan hope I'll able to help out the team and contribute to any research which needed help 

ign:DRTNOAH

MR:6

i have 129 hours into warframe and i play dailey this is my favorite game and im looking for a clan that is pretty active. i try to help other players as much as i can and am hoping to join a clan that can help me grow as a tenno. hope to hear from you soon 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am interested in joining the clan for social and fun runs. I just started warframe 3 days ago (my 3day booster ends in 8 hours heh) I picked up a steam pack that was 50% off during the winter sale and decided to dive in to warframe. I've been having fun needless to say. I started out as Mag and it is 30 now. I purchased a nyx prime frame and it finishes cooking 2 days. I also farmed the pieces for ember and it will finish a few hours after the nyx is done.

So my current frames are Mag, Nyx P, and Ember. I picked up a Boltor P and havent even used it yet thogh soon as I get the Strun to 30 I'll be getting the Boltor P to 30. I'm thinking I'll work on getting Lex P and an Orthos P after talking to folks in region chat though I'm a newbie and still open to advice and suggestions regarding that. I really enjoy the shotgun style play so I think a Tigris or hek (likely Hek) are in my future

tl:dr version

3 day newbee

warframes: Mag, Nyx P, Ember

age - mid 30's

MR: Rank 11

Play time: Roughly 170~ hours(?)

Hi! I'm interested in joining Coup de Grace! This Shadow tier version of Coup de Grace particularly caught my eye because I've been looking for an active, small to medium sized clan since being in a really big clan felt quite stagnated to me. I've been playing Warframe for a while now although most of it casually. I have a mic, though I'm not really fond of using it; I prefer chat instead.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I've been looking for an active clan recently. The clan I was previously in disbanded and now  looking for a place to relax and play this game to the fullest. I went up the ranks in my last clan and enjoy guiding new players to understanding the game and assisting anyway possible. But other then that when I get comfortable ill get a bit goofy lol. I have no problem with using social VOIP, I might put together a VOIP Karaoke if enough people are willing to laugh at each other. Hopefully I can hear from you soon.

IGN: SirDubington

MR: 21

Edited by SirDubington

Experienced Player.

Part of closed beta. Lost that account.

Made new one. Lost that too.

My third one (this one) haven't played for a while and came back to see completely dead clan.

I'm interested in joining if you still have spots open. 

Thanks. 

-gullywolf1115

Greetings

Though I'm a relatively new player, my account is actually nearly a year old. I just got back to Warframe recently. Still remember the days of coptering.

I've been looking for a clan, and I'd like to join if you're still recruiting.

Name: xrrnak

MR: Rank 8

Play time: 150+ hours, at least

I would like to join the clan if you are still recruiting. I meet all the requirements listed in the OP but to be honest I'm greener than grass. If you guys are willing to teach me I will do all the research, grinding, and challenges you want to put me through, and hopefully become a long-term contributing member of the clan. I've learned the hard way that learning from the best is the only real option if you want to play on the highest level you can.

Name: Lanvellar

Warframes: Mag, Valkyrie, Oberon (all lvl20+)
Timezone: GMT+1

Hola, My name is Cesvela or just Ces is fine.

I tend to be extreamly active but only when I have friends to play been here for along time but due to my situations I tend to finish whats new and not return till something else comes by after but recently been just playing to play now instead of pushing my way through the grind and making builds on my spare time. I'm an in it to win it sort of guy but missed the founders sadly. Just looking for a clan that actually participates it a lot of these events.

Sure why not...

where do i sign up?!

Reason : used to belong to Nightshade Inc but the Clan has puffed and No one Is on lol reason i stop playing...

Any who, I'm looking for a Nice Clan I can Call Home, and a reason to come back to Choreframe :p

IGN: CresentChaos

Warframes : Almost all just missing from Limbo + ( since i haven't played since then lol )

MR : 15

Timezone : GMT -8 ( PST )

Edited by CresentChaos

I would like to sign up as well. Seems this clan is very much active.

Name: Zeyphir

MR: 11

Warframes: A bit less than half of them, mostly the old ones.

Timezone: GMT+1

Play time: 395h

I have been playing warframe since update 7 and was away from it for about a year. But I have gotten back into it and am looking for an active clan to participate in events, raids and other activities that require good teamwork.