Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello, I'm rather new to the game but have reached mastery rank 6 and will reach 7 shortly.

I'm not sure whether I would classify myself as competitve or actually being on a competive level but I'm a quick learner. I don't have any PvP experience but I am interested in learning some of it. I enjoy the PvE aspect of the game very much though.

I have raidcall and am getting a headset as well, I am currently using my mobile headphones which work but don't have a decent sound quality. I try to be as active as possible but since I'm a student there are times when I have to study so I won't always be there.

I currently have Loki (30), Nyx (30), Rhino (20 and a bit). I have parts for some primes and am planning to get them once I get the other parts. as for Weapons I mostly use Penta (30), Nami Solo (30), Cernos (30), I am currently searching for a decent secondary. I plan on getting Dread asap although it may take some time.

I was referred here by xthHanZoxth, a streamer and a member of the clan.

My ign is Greyhylls just in case it doesn't show up in the Forum on the side.

I played the open beta for a long time, I still have all of the hard to get items from that time.  Started playing again last week and would like a home.  I like the new expansions and look forward to killing things again :)  

I played the open beta for a long time, I still have all of the hard to get items from that time.  Started playing again last week and would like a home.  I like the new expansions and look forward to killing things again :)  

PM has been sent to you too =)

Hi' :D

I've played warframe at the first beta but didn't liked. So 1 week ago i started a new account with a friend and i start enjoying the game as i wanted at the start. I'm playing Loki and soon Loki prime and i'd like to find a clan friendly to have fun with :D

ive been considering leaving my clan for while, it fell apart and people i used to play with, are now not even friends with me anymore, they just stopped talking to me. i'd tell you why but im not gonna bother finding out from them as they wont tell me anyway.

I really love the game though time i do take breaks, i need them.

I really just wanna have group of people who i can compete in events with but at the core have fun.

too many people i meet in this game give off the elitist vibe,which im not fan of.

im told im blunt person, im not really one to sugar coat anything i say. i tend to say directly what i mean or what im feeling.

im not great at tolerating people are . well jerks i have very little patience for that hence my wanting to leave my clan.

i want a group p i can play with, compete with or just goof around with and have fun the whole time.

i run the females frames and im working on zephyr and mirage.

i kinda only have dread and ogris as i was using dread for a very long time.

i have alot more melee weapons then anything.

though i do take breaks as i said. i have alot of other games im playing as well as college work which has to come first.

ive recorded some stuff for YouTube that hasn't gone up yet.

i run YouTube channel. yeah im one of those guys.

i"ll admit to have been a bit over the top in being angry at people for things like being jerk or rude, but ive gotten much better at just not letting it get to me.

im planning a parody documentary style series for youtube using each frame i have.

its gonna have two segments per frame, one solo  and one segment with group of the same frame.

im also working on an art series warframe legacy.

I'll post links to it below. i have three done for it and im working on the next.

Basically i want group who i can play with and mo matter what happens have fun in the game.

i haven't played much since u14, but ive been busy with class. and my clan is kinda dead, people left and then people haven't been on in months and the few that are on are well.

not nice people.

anyway i heard about you guys from the warframe FB page,

sounds like you all have fun as priority.and that's what i want.

enjoy your day or night.    art project links below

note it says mag was the second frame to be done and val the third, i started with excal ended up hating all of it and so i don't count him i realized im not gonna do the male frames as i never play them and i have to play the frame to get feel for it. so i can do the written part of the project.

ill be leaving my clan the next time i  get whether i join you or not. im tired of drama and people either never on or not being nice.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/261621-warframe-legacy-2-mag-prime/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/263027-warframe-legacy-3-valkyr-baby/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266905-warframe-legacy-ember-is-now-done-so-happy-with-this/#entry3097941

Hello

Been playing off and on since February of 2013. Am a founder rank 12, have most of the warframes and a lot of the weapons. Reset my account when they gave the option to fix mistakes i made and become more oriented on what i wanted to level.

Just left a friend's clan where i contributed way too much, last time someone has been online was 50 days ago. Looking for a place with fun people.

Would be honored if you would have me.

Heyo!

Just wanted to say I saw your community spotlight!

Are there a lot of Filipinos in your clan? I live in the Philippines myself. :)

Anyway, I'm in an aussie-based clan now, but my playtimes and schedules are erratic due to work. 

Just wanted to say you're cool folks. More power to you!

Edited by iamstillwater

Hi I'm interested in joining your clan you seem very nice and active unlike any other clan I have been in :\ sadly alot of players are out for "the best" gear and all of that when me and my friend just like running around in missions playing with the enemies but that's not the point is me and my freind want to join we are both currently in a clan but by the end of the day we both would be out of our clans by then he has played since Alfa And me before zepher came out he is at like 450 hours and I'm at 300 ( he stopped for a while) him Slocol5 and me Mr.Spice

Hi, I would love to join your clan. I have reached my limit for solo play and i am looking for a small social clan. I'm rank 4. I don't have a mic at the moment but i will be getting one soon. I haven't participated in any events before but I am willing to learn.

Yo coup de grace, im just a cassual player looking for some cool people to play with.  I'm currently in a clan thats made up of me and 2 other friends, im the leader but if i get accepted into this clan I'll see if my 2 other friends want to join.  Anyway if first saw your clan when y'all took control of a dark sector and i thought "wow their emblem looks cool", then i look you guy up on the fourms and i thought " wow these guys sound cool", then i saw your community spotlight and said "wow these guys are cool".  I'm willing to download any chat system in order to talke to you guys, come school time I wont be able to play as much, but I will still be able to play.  I hope to play with you guys in the future and remeber pledge 10 "Lets all have fun and play together".  (if you guys get that then i wll give you a cookie :) )

Hello, I just read the community spotlight on your clan, and it made me realize how much I'd like to be a part of a clan that either is yours, or is very much like it.

I'm fluent in English, and enjoy being nice to people. My computer has a built-in mic, and I've participated in all the events since the Fusion MOA one. I can't remember my exact Mastery Rank right now, but I know it's 10 or more. I don't have RaidCall, but I'm sure I can download and learn it easily enough.

Warframe is one of my favorite games, and I love playing and discussing it. I currently have 2299 hours of play logged, and a very large spreadsheet full of data.

Hope to be a part of your clan!

Hey I'm looking for a fun and active guild. I just started warframe back up and am currently mastery rank 5 almost 6. I would love to join you guys y'all sound really cool and kudos to getting the interview from DE!

My clan's pretty much dead so I'm lookin for a new one and you guys seem pretty fun and active so I don't think I'd be bored half the time.

I'm very friendly, social, and I love having people to play with which is why I don't really like my clan

English happens to be my only language.

I don't have a mic yet but I can get one in the near future if that's okay.

My mastery rank is 9.

I'm very active and will use raidcall after I get a mic otherwise I see no point.

I will participate in the events.

Edited by ChewiiDew

Hi, i have been playing for god knows how long. came back from a hiatus and my old clan has died out. I play a fair bit and i hope to hear back from you soon. I live in Australia, and I mean every clan needs another Ozzy. Its 3am here so excuse any mistakes.

I'm sure you are completely swamped with requests right now, so I may has well add one more. I'm an experienced player looking to join a serious clan. I want to be a part of a clan like yours, as I like what you are about very much, and also appreciate the size. Thanks.

Hey guys, can I join... I in a clan already but urs really got my attention + i like to help whenever needed, i log in every day, im respectful to the others. and I think i would be a good addition to the clan. tnx for ur attention.