Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello "Coup de Grace'! I would be very glad if you could accept me as a part of your clan. With u14 fresh I will be playing regularly again as I have been for a while now. I’m only rank8 but Believe me or not I'm actually a closer friend than you many think, my current clan 'Sicons of The Dragon' has actually been a part of your alliance for quite some time now and I have been meaning to switch over to your clan for the frequent activity/friendly atmosphere since the past 9days or so. I just figured it would be better to message after I returned back from vacation just today for u14... From what I can see based off of my alliance's playing time your sector control is actually very good and is rarely beaten. Feel free to pm me if you online right now or add me when you can :)

As I read the community spotlight I understood that what you made of a clan is what I'd like it to be, not a place to get all the new weapons, not a place to always get that first place at the expense of everything else but a place to have fun and share with people with siimilar interests.

As of right now the clan I'm in is being mantained entirely by me which is pretty sad, I do get to talk to people here and there but the activity is close to nothing (we play other games and use voice chat via Razer Comms, but nobody plays much warframe)

With over 1000 hours under my belt and and maxed out Mastery Rank I'm looking for new goals for myself and settiling in a nice clan with this kind of focus has been in my mind for a long time.

If you by any chance are interested and send a pm, let me know in advance if you'd like me in, since I have to leave my former clan and make preparations for it.

Best of luck, fellow tennos.

Hello, some people call me Maria(Osawa), others call me Osama and I'd like to join this clan.

I'm a huge fun on Anime and Osawa It was from an anime that I watched so just to make it clear \o

Looking for active and funny people to play with. I can say that I'm an active member and my mastery level it's 14 atm. 

I'm a player that like to play with nekros and help with everything I can. 

Edited by Osawa

I would like to join! I have been playing the game for about a year now and I am mastery rank 9. and i would like to get into a more active clan. I hope you let me join so i can kick some &#! with you guys!

I would like to join! My current Clan is hitting a major rough patch in 'activity' so I want to move on. Coup De Grace seems WONDERFUL! I am currently MR8, hundreds of hours (Steam says I have 1074 hours playtime), so I play Warframe alot. I love contributing to Clans...really...like my previous Clan (Also inacitve now) I donated all my Forma to their rooms, active or not :P. Plus Coup De Grace keeps coming up in all my Warframe realted searches so I think the Internet is telling me something. If you accept me, please send me a whisper when I'm online! ~Mahkii

hey  i cant seem to find the right clan since my old one collapsed this clan looks very similar to my old one so i would like to try it out i have 10 warframes  most are fully ranked  im mostly active and i have raidcall  im from australia  i help with things when i can and i always contirbute to the clan if i have the mats  but i mostly join a clan for the atmospehere im hoping coup de grace has that so if you could please invite me ill help with  anything

ok send me an invite im ready to join a this clan let me tell you a little bit about myself :i play war-frame alot (375 hours + 275 [not on steam hours])

i like to hang with a good group of people and i play well with others will contribut when need and will folow clan rules

Hey guys, everyone in my clan left me and now I'm stuck with a dojo full of empty rooms that will probably NEVER be used again and when I read the community spotlight, I felt like I had found the perfect clan for me! If you could let me in, I would be so grateful! 

Just a bit about me:

Mastery Rank 7 (almost 8)

I've been playing since just before open-beta started.

200 hours of play on this account. (have 350 more hours on all other accounts combined)

Will be dedicated to the clan. Ex. Grinding events for at least 1.5 hours a day

I am willing to help other players grind for materials or rewards and teach new players how to play, enjoy, and get the full experience of Warframe!

Thanks - Kerdin

Edited by Kerdin

My IGN: LingLingAsian

Mastery Rank: 10

I've been playing for almost a year. I'm just so obsess with warframe when I first started playing with my friends, but they gave up after one week

however I didn't. I currently own 15 warframes and currently in a moon clan, but it's just way to huge and for me that's not fun. I do have raidcall

but be warned, I'm a shy person when talking to new people, however the more we get along, the more awkward it's going to be. I probably

won't on a lot since I am in highschool and I have summer homework. But I'll try my best to try. Nevada, USA btw

Hello. I am interested in joining this clan. I have mastered 10 frames and too many weapons to count. I have been a member of warframe for 1 year and 2 months. I have heard about your achievements and would be honored to join as a member of Coup De Grace. Please take my request into consideration and thank you very much for your time.

Hello!

I'm interested in joining your clan! although i just playing this game for a 2 weeks, i still have alots of things to learn/improve and have more exposure into this game. i'm willing to learn everything. Just hoping that you guys will recruit me :)