Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

I saw the community spotlight about your clan. It sounds really interesting as I don't get a lot of time to play so if you are as laid back as you sound i would love ot join you guys. The last couple events i have been lucky enough to have made a friend that was willing to help me out on getting the events done.

I saw the community spotlight about your clan. It sounds really interesting as I don't get a lot of time to play so if you are as laid back as you sound i would love ot join you guys. The last couple events i have been lucky enough to have made a friend that was willing to help me out on getting the events done.

Please check your inbox for a PM. =)

Hi there, I am EXIAN. I am very interested in joining your clan.

I've been playing since April of 2013 (around mid update 7). I have been jumping clan to clan looking for a friendly community that wasn't all about getting the most members. I've seen many clans come and go. I am currently mastery rank 9 (95% the way to 10) I have almost every frame except Mirage and Loki prime, I am pretty active especially when I have friends or clan members who want me to join them. If you accept me I will not disappoint you! 

Favorite Frame: Rhino/Prime

Favorite Primary: Soma

Favorite Secondary: Despair

Favorite Melee: Either the ether reaper or Dakra Prime

Hello i'm SharinganANBU from Perú, i will love to be part of your clan, my first language is spanish but my english is good enough, i supose. I love to use  my "Ninja between Ninjas" ASH (4 formas) and i can use him with only melee weapon (Fang Prime) in a melee life restore build, giving a virtual immortality in missions. I'm a Founder - Hunter with a Excalibur Prime (4 formas too) and im very active in game, with TS3 or RC. My hobby inside the game is create builds to have the best weapons/warframes perfomance. Looking for fun and enjoy the ninja life in this world. I will be glad to be part of your clan. Thank you :D

Hi there, I am EXIAN. I am very interested in joining your clan.

I've been playing since April of 2013 (around mid update 7). I have been jumping clan to clan looking for a friendly community that wasn't all about getting the most members. I've seen many clans come and go. I am currently mastery rank 9 (95% the way to 10) I have almost every frame except Mirage and Loki prime, I am pretty active especially when I have friends or clan members who want me to join them. If you accept me I will not disappoint you! 

Favorite Frame: Rhino/Prime

Favorite Primary: Soma

Favorite Secondary: Despair

Favorite Melee: Either the ether reaper or Dakra Prime

Hello i'm SharinganANBU from Perú, i will love to be part of your clan, my first language is spanish but my english is good enough, i supose. I love to use  my "Ninja between Ninjas" ASH (4 formas) and i can use him with only melee weapon (Fang Prime) in a melee life restore build, giving a virtual immortality in missions. I'm a Founder - Hunter with a Excalibur Prime (4 formas too) and im very active in game, with TS3 or RC. My hobby inside the game is create builds to have the best weapons/warframes perfomance. Looking for fun and enjoy the ninja life in this world. I will be glad to be part of your clan. Thank you :D

As always, please check your forum PMs.

Hi, Im a pretty old player in warframe, Mastery Rank 16, played on every event and always been active. Had alot of fun playing warframe and Im still enjoying the game since U7. Sadly the only part that I had some bad lucks with were the clan side, always been in a nice clan with good people but right after a month the whole clan got froze and empty with players who are too bored and lazy to play, so basically you can call me a Lone Wolf now. Im a soldier with only 2-3 days in a week or two weeks to play and currently looking for a clan that I can spend my harsh and mininum time with some good players\People and have some fun doing events with them too. I would really appreciate it if ill get an invite, If ill get of course.

Thank you!.

hello i want to join if possible i have played warframe for long time but playing alone is boring as hell and i want to learn the game better if possible by the help of other people

in game name skizwkolix

Edited by skizwkolix

Hello , i would like to join , im not new to warframe , im preety average , i am very active and social , i dont have the best gear yet but im getting there and im working hard on it. And i will make a great effort to help the clan and like before i will help others , even before me if needed , so yeah i would really appreciate it if i could be a part of your family :D

My name's John. I'd be honored to join the clan. A little bit about myself is.

-Rank Gold Novice 6

- I've mastered 5 Frames. Ember Prime, Zephyr, Rhino, Oberon and Nekros
-All my weapons are currently maxed

-I'm a casual warframe player who's on as long as I need to be

-I was in a clan but left due to it's idle quiet state

-I do use Raidcall but not often

-Skype/TS/Raidcall are programs I use frequently

Hello!

I'm interested in joining your clan! although i just playing this game for a 2 weeks, i still have alots of things to learn/improve and have more exposure into this game. i'm willing to learn everything. Just hoping that you guys will recruit me :)

Please check your forum PM. =)

Hello CdG!

As you can see my name is Obtenebris, most just call me Obt, Obten, or DT(old handle abbreviation from other games). I'm a MR 13 player who's been playing since Update 8. I've had some periods where I took a month or two off at times, but for the most part Warframe is my main game. I live in Wisconsin in the US and I'm a very active player. I haven't really gotten to be too competitive in the game, but I'd like to try things out. I'm looking for a fun, social environment where I can progress in the game and help others do the same and after reading your interview, you guys seem like exactly what I've been hoping to find. 

Top 3 frames(so hard to pick just one!): Rhino Prime, Nova, and Loki

Favorite Primary: Phage

Favorite Secondary: Marelok

Favorite Melee: Serro or Venka depending on my mood

I am Adrellisartar, and I am a space ninja..

Well I'm looking for a clan that does "stuff". I've not done much more than farming and a bit of map clearing..

I got a Rhino, Nova, and a brand new Ember..

Got Synapse and Ignis for "higher tier" guns..

I've been playing a bit recently, would like a good clan, definitely one that can help me understand the game better..

Played for 307 hours per Steam..so far.

Hello there

i i've searching for a good clan for a long time and this seems to be it, active, competitive and fun xD.

I've been playing since early 2013, i have all frames maxed but the ones i love to use is my loki (super ninja) and recently mirage, since shes like second-hand loki xD

Hi!

I'm Bonzay0 as you can see, Usually called Bonz, Bone or sometimes even Azura (long story...)

I'm MR5 I played when the game was still on close beta for a while and dropped it because of personal issues.

I'm an active europe/asia region player (sometimes even US) I recently came back playing (Update 12) and in the last few months started being more active.

I usually can't play all week only on specific hours but on weekends (Friday/Saturday) I'm almost fully free to play all day long.

I'm more of a casual player as I like to rank up my weapons/frames doing some alert missions here and there but I'd like to expand

my knowledge and my circle of friends in the game by joining a clan.

(I must say I'm really rusty when speaking English but I'm really fluent when spoken to or reading/writing but I have no issues using RaidCall or Skype or whatever needed to communicate as long as the people doesn't alienate me :P )

My top 3 frames are: Rhino Prime the other two are yet to be selected (probably frost and volt)

Fav Primary weapon: Boltor Prime (but subject to change if I find something better)

Fav Secondary Weapon: Still experimenting on that one

Fav Melee: Bo Prime (Also subject to change if I find something better)

Hey!

I'm Moje,(also known as Troopar, Mojo, DaMoje, and other varations) and I would like to join this clan.

I'm Mastery Rank 5 and so far my favorite Warframe has been the Rhino.

I have played since the closed beta but took a break when the game did not appeal to me. Later, however, after the closed beta I tried Warframe again and really liked it and have since played with now over 100+ hours.

I'm available for play throughout the week though late weekends are usually better for me. I have yet to delicately join a clan in War frame and am looking forward to a response.

Some Warframe Facts!

- <3 Rhino (and tanky frames)

- Dread has been one of my favorite weapons

- Machete Wraith is as elegant a cleaver as can be

Hope to hear from you soon!

hey guys ive read about this clan in the community spotlight and i love it count me in! im very competitive (even though i lose lol) i love to duel or other compititions. i like to help others to :) plz invite me or email me at deathphsyche@gmail.com so i can leave my current clan and accept your invite

(my old clan isnt much competitive)