Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello there.
I need to say that i'm kinda new at this game(was offline a looooong time, a year, or something like that.), and currently at new account, becouse i decided to start from very begin.
3 rank of mastery, yup.
Only friendly person i know well - is my cousin, which can't play as much as i do. This is why i typing this.
I've saw post about this clan at "news", and i can see that you guys have a family as well.
I'll try to be an active player as much as i can.

P.S. if there was mistakes - one more thing about me - Russian. My English is not soo bad, but not soo good.

Hi, I am currently looking for a friendly clan to play with, and even though it's alredy full, I want to give it a shot since it seems you guys are quite friendly.

I am a Mastery Rank 5 player and, while not extremely experienced with the game's mechanics, I know quite a bit about them, so it's not a problem.

I also still don't have everything unlocked, but I'm slowly making my way there. And even though I'm a little bit shy, I will try to participate the most I can in tha clan, be it socializing with other members ou participating in Global Events.

In case you need anymore information, just say so in the message and I will answer them.

Hello, I've always wanted to be in a clan were everyone becomes great friends and enjoy playing together but never really

found one.  Once I read your interview I realized that this clan is all  about being friends and that's an something I want to experience. I'm mastery rank 13 and i'm a team player, enjoy helping others with the game, and this game to it's core. I will be happy to join your clan and play with you guys in the future.

Looking for a Friendly clan to join. Saw your interview with the devs and though I would give it a try and see if I could get in. If you would like to know more about me just hit me up in game or MSG me  on the forums. I am an open book. I never ask for anything and if able the first to help out. Hope to hear from you soon.

HI there, I'm Luna :) The clan I've been with has gone inactive and the few remaining active members have left. I know you are currently not accepting but I would like the opportunity to be considered to be a part of your clan. I just started playing this past spring but am currently rank 11 and an active player. Honestly I've never used Raidcall before, nor heard of it but am willing to try it out. I generally am a quiet person at first but as I get more comfortable I do talk more. So thank you for your time and reading this.

Edited by xoLunaox

Hello, I realize there's a waiting list currently, but would just like to get myself added to the list. I'm looking for an active, tight knit group to play with. I'm MR 8, with hundreds of hours played, would be higher MR, but I tend to stick with weapons and frames I like, just can't give up Nyx. :P

This is the current wait list, but I want to let everyone know that it will be one week until the next member review/purging of inactives.  I'm estimating about 1 to 5 slots will open up.  I will try to keep everyone updated periodically.  Thank you everyone for your interest and patience.

List is in chronological order of replies to this thread.

1. Arcaddes

2. TaticalWatermelon

3. AnarchyBlade

4. Vrecon

5. Triksking

6. OneUp.

7. VoisRaikien

8. SD.DDJRJJ

9. Farez

10. 9VoltageFury

11. Stormgaleb

12. Lukadi

13. xoLunaox

14. Dreadlust

15. NiteWraith

16. SUN_STRIKE

Edited by Evangelyte

Hello, I've been looking though clans for quite some time now and have yet to find one that really fits me...All the huge clans that are about and I just can't do that. When I join a clan I look for one that has a host of great people always willing to help and game together! The first major "clan" I joined was on Planetside 2 NC Outfit "DVS" And I felt that that was some of my best times gaming. Full of great people and alot of them that you just remember day in and day out. So that is what im looking for! And cake... But that's beside the point! 

I'm not necessarily "new" to Warframe, But I was gone for quite sometime and am back and here to stay! I haven't yet done an Event or Rail conflict and I have much to learn, but am willing to help and learn all there is to do! 

I am a Mastery 5, close to 6! My main Frame is Ember, with Paris Prime, Angstrum, and Orthos Prime! 

I'm in Central time zone!

I have never used Raid Call, nor actually heard of it! BUT I will be downloading tonight! 

And thus I end my reply, good day/night to all. I hope to join soon! 

Im interested in joining why i guess its because i wanna join a good large active clan so i can meet more people and have fun and learn more about how the game works so mister_mav one of your newer members and a friend of mine told me i should try to join you guys so here i am lol im a MR 8 i have a skype raidcall and teamspeak so if you guys need me to use one of those i got it covered lol im a very active player during the week but on weekends im not as active because im never home around the weekends im an easy person to get along with what im looking for most in a clan is for someone to make my gaming experience better while i make theirs better Thanks for reading 

Edited by xg.DaWhiteFox

im currently looking for a clan with active players using TS 3 or any talking program to communicate .. i can play up to 10 hours .. depend on the day , mood and players im playing with .. i live in UAE time zone (UTS+4:00) .. i got all warframes and almost all weapons .. feel free to ask me any questions

Im currently looking for a top tier clan. 

Edit: Mood Music while you read. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaobFVkh7Q

Gaming History:

I've been a competitive gamer since the launch of UO in '97. Most of my gaming time has been spent in competitive progression raiding from EQ through GW2. During that time I was a member of multiple top ranked guilds, serving as an officer in more than a couple, with many server first records. The most notable guild I was a part of was Death and Taxes [DnT]. I like the competitive atmosphere where every player pushes one another to consistently grow and increase in skill. I have fun completing goals and objectives in the most efficient way possible. With a long history of progression raiding and multiple SL 1 Demon and Dark Souls runs I am very accustomed to long hours at a keyboard during high stress situations. I value coordination, team work and communication above all else when it comes to the individuals I game with.

Warframe Experience:

I started Warframe March 31st of this year. I have played casually since then logging ~360 hours in that time. I usually play, on average, 1300-1500 hours a year on my primary game. Currently I am MR 14 closing in on 15. I have leveled all frames with the exception of Hydroid, Mirage (next) and Zypher. Currently I have Nova, Phino Prime, Trinity, Nyx, Loki Prime, Nekros, Mag Prime and Vauban fully formaed for top end play. With that said I can play any frame at a competitive level with empty mod slots. My next frames to forma are: Frost Prime, Banshee and Valkyr. My end game ready weapons include Boltor Prime, Paris Prime, Soma, Penta, Dread (1 forma left), Marelok, Tysis and Dual Icors. I have not decided on the next weapon I will forma. Maybe Latron Prime, Lanka, or Phage. I currently feel as if I have hit my stride in Warframe and know that the next step for my personal progression is surrounding myself with more hardcore, competitive players. I generally play from 4:00 pm cst - 11:00 pm cst dependent on work schedule. As the Chef for a catering company I do on occasion have to work nights for events but those are few and far between.

I have a mic and use it regularly. Raid Call is not my preferred voice server but is acceptable. I haven't seen my crown in quite some time. I am over 16. Quite a lot to be honest. I speak fluent English although my linguistic aptitude may be insufficient for some of your more poetic members.

In short:

I have always been a competitive person in all that I do whether it is cooking, gaming or any of my other hobbies and I want to surround myself with like minded individuals. I am willing to put in the time and effort to finish at the top of the leader boards in all events. I am always open to feedback and suggestions on increasing my aptitude as a player and am willing to run whatever frame/weapon combination that best suits the group dynamic and progression goals.

Edited by SteavewithanA

Hello,

I am interested in joining your clan. I am a very active player and log about 2-4 hours every night. I am mastery level 4 and as of yet undecided on what my primary frame will be, likely nova prime or ember prime once i have amassed the parts. This is not my first MMO so I have a good understanding of guild/clan etiquette and enjoying playing with others. I have a friend in the clan already, in fact, and we group together quite often. Raidcall is not an issue and I have a mic.

I very much enjoy playing this game and would like to be part of a group of like minded players so I may get the most out of my gaming experience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Felix

Hello there!

I am interested in joining this clan..!

A little bit about myself. Played Warframe since Update 9..the good ol' days when Nova was fresh outta the oven. I play a wide variety of games, however in terms of the grind..Warframe is my main game. I've been in n' out of a few clans..just hard to find the right one where you don't feel like yer' just another member. I am social, and like communication when it comes to games. I've been in competitive clans so I have a idea of what demands are required when in one. Mostly looking for a friendly enviroment, yet fun players. I don't like being around a bunch of try hards, or super serious players where they insult you if you make a small mistake. Okay this is turning more into a ramble, so let me wrap this up..

I am rank 16 currently in Warframe.

Founder: Grand Master (Not that it means a whole lot.)

I am capable of playing with a wide variety of the frames..so it doesn't entirely matter to me which one I am designated with.

I like blueberry pies...? = D!

I hope to hear from you guys! If not, then no worries = ) However, this seems like a great clan to be in..so I shall cross my fingers = D

Hi there.

I know i'm probably not gonna get in but i figured id try anyway.

a little about myself: i'm very adaptable, I've got many frames, i do what i'm told, i'm coming from my own clan that has died, ive been through several clans most of which had either very competitive members or a warlord who tore down the clan in rage.

but all of that aside i would like to join you guys 

i hope i get in if not, no problem ill look for another. 

have a good day :D