Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Mastery rank 5

English is my first language

Can easily get RaidCall

Got a mic

22 years old

I tried the game out last year but never really got into it, played it again recently as I saw there was some big updates and now I'm pretty much addicted. I'm a very passionate gamer and I'm looking for a good group to further enjoy this game with as it really is co-op but you're limited with public matchmaking. You guys seem to be the kind of group I'd fit in with. I'm still learning but I'm a fast learner and my master levels are going up every day or two. Here's hoping I can find a place here. Thanks for your time.

Edited by HaydenJD

Hello Im a rank 4 player theres nothing special about me I've been playing Warframe for 165 hours now.  I'll try my best to fit in and do my best to help others too clan members if they'd need my help.My name is DeathX107 and I'd like to join your clan.

Hello, I'm very interested in joining your clan. I'm Mastery Rank 8, my primary Frame is Loki, but I use others moderately. I very much desire a more competitive atmosphere and to be involved with more serious players. Please consider me for your clan. Thank you.

Hi

Keen to be in this clan as it sounds like a lot of fun. New to warframe (started 1 week ago) just finding slightly boring having to solo all the time so other people would be nice. It sounds like this is the clan to be in from what ive read so yea just give me and invite anytime please

Hey there, looking to join Coup De Grace :3.

I'm Mastery rank 9 with a handful of optimal frames ready.

(Nova, Frost Prime, Saryn, Zephyr, Vauban and Valkyr.

I primarily love using my Paris Prime and Soma but have been toying around with my Lanka a bit.

I do have a microphone and can gladly use raidcall. (Logitech G35)

I was in my friends clan for quite sometime but, they all have decided to stop playing sadly:/..

I'm a 22 year old male located in Washington state and I have pretty much nothing to do but play games!

Looking to have some fun people to play events with or even just standard farming!

My friend (Kakurenbo) recently joined your clan and he has had nothing but positive things to say about your clan.  I am a regular player who plays pretty much every day and have a mastery rank of 13.  I quit for a long time and have recently come back and looking for a competitive clan with good people to play with. 

hi all

i looking join your guild because is realy active

i need one guild  because my clan is not realy active and i looking learns english xd 

i'm frensh my name is Kristopher 

i have 19 year old 

i am ranks 18 for warframe 

i speak warframe i eat warframe and i sleep warframe xd 

this i finish xd thx for read my mp and good game :) 

Hi guys ! :D 

Formost i just want to tell you that i'm not really fluent in english, but i comprehend and i'll try to do my best for having a good communication ! 

My Name is Idriss, i'm 20, and i'm an Algerian student in Trade.

Actually, i got 2 warframes, a Rhino level 30 and a Ember level 30 too !

I'm very competitve, and this is why i would like to join your clan, you got some people that i know in real life :D !

So that's all, while waiting for a positive response, please accept my best regards ! 

See you soon in game :D !