Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hi, my name is Allenjayvash, and I'm interested in joining your clan at the shadow tier.  MR 16, almost 17, almost have everything in game. Placed 2281st in Tethra's Doom. Jump on daily. I have a mic, and am Chicago based. If you have any questions message me.

Hi all i'm lemons1312 and i'm interested in joining Coup De Grace, i only have one maxed frame, Volt but i am in the process of leveling up a Loki, Nova, Ember and Rhino when it is done crafting. I really enjoy playing Warframe and play it just about everyday and have 122 hours. I have wanted to be in a clan for a while and would really like to be accepted and i have Skype and Teamspeak thanks.

Edited by lemons1312

Hello.

I want to join Coup de Grace. I have been in 2 clans so far but it sucked.

I am MR 12 (381 hours in game).

I play daily.

I have RaidCall (never used it though).

I have a headset.

I am 17 years old.

I can speak English (and French, I like the name Coup de Grâce).

I also have a friend who would like to join, his name is Spelltorn.

Kind regards,

Bachuuu

Hello. I asked to join once before but didn't have a mic at the time, now I do.

I am mastery rank 15.

I don't play as much as I used to but still get on often. At least for a few hours every day or every other day.

I speak english.

I'm 22 years old.

I have been around since a little bit after update 7 I believe, and so far I have 470 hours dedicated to this game.

OumaNoUta

Greetings!

I would very much like to join this clan and be a humble soldier.

My mastery rank is 7.

I play every single day.

I'm 18 years old.

I've been around since almost the very start but I took a really long break and for that was kicked from my clan for inactivity.

Currently I have ~350 h played.

Kind regards,

Dainevas

Edited by Dainevas

Hello!
I was interested in joining your clan since I started playing Warframe a couple of weeks back. I have 56 hours of game time in the past two weeks , Im MR 6 and I usually play every day unless I have loads of work. I'm 20 years old, currently at university, I speak English as my native tongue and I can get raidcall although I'm pretty shy in the begging, I'm sure I can participate. I am competitive in the game, have 2 maxed frames and currently maxing 10(!!) others. I'm very much looking forward to hearing back from you guys!! 

Cheers,

Farf78

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I am a player from the days of old that lost most of his tenno comrades due to burnout. Not long after most had stopped playing, I myself decided to slow down that pace that I played the game at. I am looking to get back into the warframe prime and get more competitive in events as well as having a group of players that I can come home and hop on the game with. I have a low amount of time invested into the game at the moment (3-5 hours a week) due to having a very small group of people to play with, however I hope to increase this number to around the 15-30 hours I used to invest into the game. I am also looking for a community that I can grow into and create some great friendships along the way. I am currently mastery rank 15 with ~500 hours of in game time (and looking to greatly increase that number!).

Just a small bit about myself. I am 19 years young and currently live on the west coast of Canada. I am currently working to raise money to put myself through school (looking to get into the IT field). I can be shy at first but can be very talkative once I get comfortable and get to know more people. I do have a mic as well as a familiarity with Raidcall.

I hope to be a good addition as well as looking forward to making new friends and getting back into this great game!

Thank you for your time,

Tackle2

P.S I will be posting this in both of the recruitment threads (ignore one if need be)

Hello, 

I am Larbear

19 year ago I arose from a swampy marshland plague by foul creature, Upon my first breathe I release a mighty roar vanquishing the horde of beast with meager effort. I am a very active tenno I crave battle, and seek likewise companions to mercilessly slaughter our foes. I met all the requirements plus my devilishly handsome good looks and my unmatched sense of humor. All jokes aside I'm Larbear I've actively played a number mmos, warframe by far one of my favorites. I play a lot, by that I mean everyday I've packed on 165 hours and it hasn't been a month since I started. I had raidcall installed on my computer since the day I built it. I feel like I'd be a great addition to the clan. I would like to thank Master Weidro dono for this opportunity, and thank you for reading.  

Sincerely,

Larbear     

Hello there. Im interested in joining this clan. Im quite new to the game as I just started 1 week ago and currently at mastery rank 4. I am looking for a friendly and helpful clan which can teach me all about the game and having fun in the process. I hope you guys can consider my offer.

Thank You

P/s Im from the south east asia region.

Good day, fellow tennos!

I'm an old player recently came back after a half-year break. Myself and a friend of mine is currently looking for a new home. I'm on MR10 & my friend is rank 12; we find ourselves having a TON of new content (read: grinding) to work on this time, so we'll be pretty active in the coming weeks/months. It'd be an honor to be able to join the swelling roster of | Coup De Grâce |.

IGN: Vorpalshade

Average playtime: 3-4 hours a day; it's hard to quantify this :P

Hollow~  :3
I would like to joint :D
My mastery rank is 7 and im 16 years old :D

Because of school i wont be online everyday but i'll try to do it and as for events i'll try score above minimum as well :P :D
I have mic but i should buy a new one this one might die soon :P
My English isn't the best but its understandable ;) :3

Thanks in forward :3 :*
IGN:Uross98