Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hello there, I go by Cupid, or in this case Cupidx since I lost the original name, on pretty much every game I play. I recently returned to Warframe on a new account after around 6-7 months of being gone. I had been playing Warframe since U3 until I quit. I've grinded my way back to MR14 currently, though, my original account was already MR19, so I guess that would put me around MR24 based on XP if they were to ever actually put in the next group of Mastery Ranks. Warframe is also currently the only game I play as I'm pretty busy when I'm not home.

As far as frames go, I play pretty much anything, although I play more support when I'm not AFK Mesa'ing on Draco. I play Loki, Mag Prime (probably not if they go on with the GPull nerf), and Nekros quite a bit more than the rest, and Zephyr for those fast obstacle course times (finally got under 30 seconds just this last week). 

I just want to join an active clan that actively communicates. When I first came back, I just joined a random clan for access to a dojo for trading, obstacle course, blueprints, etc. They had a raidcall, but only the officers could join, which I didn't think was too social. Looking for people with a similar mindset about being social, as well as some competitiveness. I'm a pretty competitive person to be honest. After years of raiding in WoW, and a brief stint for in SW:TOR, I managed some realm firsts, some US top 10s, and some top 10 parses for my class. Although those years are over, and I'm definitely not looking for something that serious in this game since there really is no true "end game" outside of late runs and I guess nightmare raid. Just looking for people who also share interest in these things.

Overall, your clan seems to be quite interesting and social, so I would like for you guys to give me a look if at all possible.

HI There. I would like to join your clan.

IGN : Psyren88

MR : 12

Play time : 550+ hours

My english is fluent and I have raidcall.

I had to leave my previous clan as it was inactive and there were hardly any members. I am from the +5.30 time zone. The effort you guys put into your clan really got me interested to join your clan.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for a clan with a good amount of active members that are atleast capable of doing raid easily, and also actually communicate with each other in clan chat or whatever.

I'm MR19 and got almost all weps, have all frames etc. Basically im very comfortable playing anything in the game, and am searching for a group of similar players, and im hoping this is it, so i would liek to join.

Hello there! I am very interested about joining your clan. I am MR 9 with many frames and many are still in progress. I am a very active player because I want to get through the ranks to find myself next to my friends. Me and my friends, one of them is in your clan Twisty171, started playing warframe since the first 1000 beta keys came out. The only problem was that Warframe had problems with the wifi ports on many computers. So i made MR 5 then went offline for 1 and half year(I came online to farm Nekros). But that doesn't really matter. What really matters is that I want to join a clan with many friendly players and a competitive one like yours. I have TS3/Skype/Raidcall/DolbyAxon/Curse. I have about 1500 hours ingame and about 600 are for staying online in the lobby(in beta). I am online 12-17 hours a day and I can be active at any raid, quest, tower etc. I really enjoy the game and I have done that since i first started to play the game. To bad that Warframe had problems with the ports. I have been a Clan Leader of 700 members where about 200 were online everyday.
Thanks and Have a Nice Day

Edited by DeadlyStrike

Hello there!

I've been lurking around the forums and have been to this thread many times...Never decided to write anything because I was in my own clan that consisted of close friends; however, they've all decided to stop playing and it was just me who was actively on. Anyway, I recently decided to leave that behind (even though I've spent so much of my time and resources in there *sigh*) and start a new. I've really been missing having good people to play and communicate with.

Enough of that...

Now, my ING is Draven_Luv. I've been with Warframe since June of 2014 but have taken a break for a few months until recently (came back around the release of Nova Prime). I'm MR 16 now and have been playing for ~22 days (according to my profile). I am quite active and recently spend most of my days on Warframe. 

Hope that y'all consider me :)

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Draven_Luv

Hi, I'm Ruwed

I played for a bit a year or so ago, took a break to pursue other interests, getting back into the game again.  I've been playing every night for the last couple of weeks.  I'm currently about halfway through Mastery Rank 8.

I'm interested in higher game play and have been working on gearing myself towards that.  I still need a bit of work, but it's always more fun when you have good groups to go on events / missions with!

I play mostly between 9pm and 1am MST, sometimes more on weekends depending on whats going on.

I would definitely be interested in an active clan that does raids and other high level content on a regular basis!

I don't currently have any other outstanding clan invites.

Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm really interested in joining this Clan , I'm Chinese and it's rare to find a clan that comprises of a pool of Asians , I used to play casually but now that I got back recently I've been super addicted to the game again , I have a maxed out Ash prime , Maxed out Excalibur , almost maxed out Valkyr and Rhino , I love doing Exterminate missions and void missions , I also really enjoy player interaction from in game chat to simple idle chatter , My IGN is skigienma ,but call me Nat irl , really really wanna join this alrdy amazing Clan in my mind

• 2 weeks later...

- What is your (in game) name?

My In game name is Hannibird

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

- What is your age?("Around 'X' years/At least 'X' will do)

Iam 21 years young

- Do you have experience fighting other Tenno in conclave?

Yes i do but i just moved so my Internet is pretty bad at the moment.No PvP for now

- What is your Mastery Rank?

I am Mastery Rank 15 but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice?

Depens on the misson and on the team(what frame they are useing). But personally i prefer Loki Prime with the Bolter Prime.

Edited by Hannibird

Hello everyone, I'm interested in joining this clan.  I have a mic, Discord, mastery rank 11, and am 26 years old.  I haven't played Warframe in a long while.  I tried getting back into it a few times in the past, but my old clan (which I finally just left) is long dead and I just didn't enjoy the game very much playing solo or with random squads.

I would prefer to be in the Shadow-tier version of your clan, as I've always prefered smaller, more intimate groups.  I imagine you'll decide where it's most appropriate to place me, however.  Most of all, I want to get back into this game and do so with people I can enjoy it with again.