Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♛| Coup De Grace |♛ [1St Pc Clan In Community Spotlight] [Looking For Voip Social Players][Active Alliance] [Recruitment Closed]

Evangelyte

Hey i was roaming in the clan forums and found you, i currently am in CM but with the recents event that happened,

i felt like it would better for me to find a smaller clan of friendly player that still thrive for top gaming experience.

Hours played: Around 1 000h

I am very active during event simply because i like doing my best and events offers that special moment.

So if you ever decide to take me on board i would forever be gratefull.

On this note i wish you a great day.

-Be friendly, respectful, social and a team player.

Canadian eh.
-Clan's main language is English, so please be fluent

yip.

.-Mic recommended.

yip.
-Must be at least mastery rank 2.

-Must be active and use RaidCall, but casual players are also welcomed.

relative term.

RaidCall, no. will install if invited.
-Participate in global events.

yip.

Mag c/w Enemy Radar. built for fight or flight.

Paris/Kunai/Glaive

I'm the sneaky type. Mostly solo.

Aprox. 1200 missions/completed 71%/quit 0%

Am I a good fit? Don't Know. Clan seems like the next step.

I would like a look see into a well sorted clan such as yours.

It will not hurt my feeling if you say no,

Thankyou

Hey all, so im interested in joining. Im actually really new to Warframe and looking for a home, you guys seem to fit the sort of gamer i am, casual, yet competitive. Started playing seriously ~3 days ago, Rank 2 Mastery and 9 hours gametime so far.

I am friendly, helpful and team-oriented (in and out of missions) and strive to compete and succeed in warframes many events that in truth, i dont know much about yet.

Raidcall / Microphone isnt a problem, just need to download RC since i use TS3 for everything else.

Im 21, male, from the UK and work as a nursery nurse. (i.e with children under 5)

Im a quick learner and ive fallen in love with Warframe, ive been playing every chance i get for the last 3 days now. Like i mentioned i am pretty new so alot of the stuff im still working out for myself and end-game is a mystery, i'll understand if thats not something you're looking for.

Peace~

Hey all, so im interested in joining. Im actually really new to Warframe and looking for a home, you guys seem to fit the sort of gamer i am, casual, yet competitive. Started playing seriously ~3 days ago, Rank 2 Mastery and 9 hours gametime so far.

I am friendly, helpful and team-oriented (in and out of missions) and strive to compete and succeed in warframes many events that in truth, i dont know much about yet.

Raidcall / Microphone isnt a problem, just need to download RC since i use TS3 for everything else.

Im 21, male, from the UK and work as a nursery nurse. (i.e with children under 5)

Im a quick learner and ive fallen in love with Warframe, ive been playing every chance i get for the last 3 days now. Like i mentioned i am pretty new so alot of the stuff im still working out for myself and end-game is a mystery, i'll understand if thats not something you're looking for.

Peace~

PM sent =)

Hey boys, I'm a very old Warframe player, atm im looking for an active clan that loves to play in group and have some fun slaying stuff.

I'm rank 8 and love to play any class.

20 years old, male from peru, pretty active. Got RC and TS3

Hope you count me in to have some fun with you guys.

Hey boys, I'm a very old Warframe player, atm im looking for an active clan that loves to play in group and have some fun slaying stuff.

I'm rank 8 and love to play any class.

20 years old, male from peru, pretty active. Got RC and TS3

Hope you count me in to have some fun with you guys.

PM has been sent =)

Hello! I'd like to apply for a spot in Coup De Grace. 

I'm a fun-loving, laid-back kind of gamer with a special place for warframe in my heart. I'm not very familiar with the tools and programs required to enter the clan but I'd give them a go if I were invited. 

My mastery rank is 12, my IGN Shareesh. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Looking for an active clan, will be happy to join.

mastery rank : 8

In game name : ChiPsycho

Hello! I'd like to apply for a spot in Coup De Grace. 

I'm a fun-loving, laid-back kind of gamer with a special place for warframe in my heart. I'm not very familiar with the tools and programs required to enter the clan but I'd give them a go if I were invited. 

My mastery rank is 12, my IGN Shareesh. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon! 

A PM has been sent to both of you with further instructions. =)

hello, i'd like to join this clan with my friend westmachine. we would like to join a clan that is a lot more active then the last one we were on. my friend and i are rank 9 and 10, we also have multiple warframes that we can hop into for special occations. we are nice and love doing events if we have time for them. we have been playing this game a long time and my friend and i just want to find the right clan. i hope its you guys.

P.S. love your emblem.

hello, i'd like to join this clan with my friend westmachine. we would like to join a clan that is a lot more active then the last one we were on. my friend and i are rank 9 and 10, we also have multiple warframes that we can hop into for special occations. we are nice and love doing events if we have time for them. we have been playing this game a long time and my friend and i just want to find the right clan. i hope its you guys.

P.S. love your emblem.

A PM has been sent with further instructions.

And thanks for the bump Jess XD

Edited by Evangelyte

just wondering... why do you guys need my steam ULR or a whatsapp number? isn't clan chat enough?

What on earth are you talking about?  I sent you my clan RaidCall number....  Its like Teamspeak or Vent.  I never mentioned anything about Steam or what'sappp.

P.S. love your emblem.

just wondering... why do you guys need my steam ULR or a whatsapp number? isn't clan chat enough?

What on earth are you talking about?  I sent you my clan RaidCall number....  Its like Teamspeak or Vent.  I never mentioned anything about Steam or what'sappp.

http://deathlegacy.com/how-to-join/ is what i got... and i got it from 

jess-DeathLegacy

I did not PM you

If you want to limit yourself to only using in-game chat, you do not meet our requirements of a VOIP social player. I think perhaps we are not a good fit for each other.  We wish you good luck finding a home elsewhere.

Hi! I'm looking for an active clan to play, i used to play warframe but then i stopped for a few months, now i'm back playing and looking for a clan, i have raidcall installed and everything

Mastery Rank: 5

In-Game Nick: YuriCollares

Hi! I'm looking for an active clan to play, i used to play warframe but then i stopped for a few months, now i'm back playing and looking for a clan, i have raidcall installed and everything

Mastery Rank: 5

In-Game Nick: YuriCollares

I sent you a forum PM =)

You guys seem like a lot of fun, laid back but still being competitive. Recently got into Warframe after a couple month hiatus. Haven't used raidcall before but i don't think that'll be a problem especially if I get an invite. IGN is Siltheron

You guys seem like a lot of fun, laid back but still being competitive. Recently got into Warframe after a couple month hiatus. Haven't used raidcall before but i don't think that'll be a problem especially if I get an invite. IGN is Siltheron

PM has been sent.  Check your forum inbox.

Hello im intrested in joining your clan i am currently mastery rank 7 about to hit 8 by the end of next week im quite knowledgeable in warframe ive been here for a while now hopping in and out of inactive clans because they get bored but im ready to settle down into a clan and Han's streaming brought me to this clan. I am a fluent English speaker and im learning spanish through school. i have a raidcall skype ts3 and a steam so voice chat isnt a problem. i participate in the global event i need all of the loots from it.

.My favorite frame is Ash.

Hello im intrested in joining your clan i am currently mastery rank 7 about to hit 8 by the end of next week im quite knowledgeable in warframe ive been here for a while now hopping in and out of inactive clans because they get bored but im ready to settle down into a clan and Han's streaming brought me to this clan. I am a fluent English speaker and im learning spanish through school. i have a raidcall skype ts3 and a steam so voice chat isnt a problem. i participate in the global event i need all of the loots from it.

.My favorite frame is Ash.

I've sent you a PM.