Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bounty bullS#&$

(PSN)Danzetsu

hey I've been grinding for gladiator finess with 3 friends we've been doing the bounty over and over every time it's up. now here's the problem at the end of the last bounty we ran all 3 of them got the card while I got another lens...shouldnt we all get the same reward? is it ment to screw one of us over?

It's probably not meant to have different rewards.  I've never experienced that myself.  Were you host?  That might explain you being the odd one out and details like that can help with bug fixing (since identifying the cause is an important step to preventing it).  Maybe you should post about it in the Bugs section but I'd suggest using a different title if you want the report to be viewed positively.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Danzetsu said:

hey I've been grinding for gladiator finess with 3 friends we've been doing the bounty over and over every time it's up. now here's the problem at the end of the last bounty we ran all 3 of them got the card while I got another lens...shouldnt we all get the same reward? is it ment to screw one of us over?

I have been reading around the forums and whatnot. As such, i actually heard that this is a bug that they are attempting to fix.

10 hours ago, Katinka said:

It's probably not meant to have different rewards.  I've never experienced that myself.  Were you host?  That might explain you being the odd one out and details like that can help with bug fixing (since identifying the cause is an important step to preventing it).  Maybe you should post about it in the Bugs section but I'd suggest using a different title if you want the report to be viewed positively.

I might have been a bit pissed after a 12h gaming session but you're right I should have used a different title. I'm not sure about the hosts thing I know I made the squad but a friend started the bounty not sure how cetus works

On 1/24/2018 at 7:18 AM, (PS4)Danzetsu said:

I might have been a bit pissed after a 12h gaming session but you're right I should have used a different title. I'm not sure about the hosts thing I know I made the squad but a friend started the bounty not sure how cetus works

I have experienced this a few times... It's a bug I'm sure...  We play in the same room so I can confirm we receive different rewards

It seamed to happen if 1 of us is in the loading room when the other person starts the bounty or if someone is loading into cetus from a different place like thier ship when the bounty is started. It doesn't happen everytime but often enough to fix.