Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction

CaptainHugeKatana

How about that one?

I though some hardcore and rare enemies which are really hard to take down-maybe even Tennos who decided to go against other Tennos.

----

It would be awesome that,as enemy is a Tenno,to you,Tenno,take Grinner/Corpus suit and complete mission.

Your thoughts and ideas?

Edited by CaptainHugeKatana

Well dumb and understandful sentence:

You corpus/grinner play mission where Tenno is enemy

Bold texts are really awesome

Also, it still doesn't make any sense as to Corpus, the Tennos are already enemies to them, We have corpus as enemies.

Well dumb and understandful sentence:

You corpus/grinner play mission where Tenno is enemy

Are you trying to say that we should play as a corpus/grineer unit and fight against the Tenno? if not then I have no clue what you mean.

This game has no definitive lore. But it has the Stalker and Tenno being capture by their enemies to be used for nefarious purposes.

There's actually a lot more lore than people give it credit for. You just have to look for it.

Anyway, the best way I can see Warframe having a system like this is something along the lines of a L4D-esque Versus mode. It would quell this suggestion, as well as PvP, without drawing many resources away from the PvE aspect.

Imagine playing as a Corpus Tech, where you're primary "power" is throw up that osprey, or being a Grineer Heavy Gunner. It would be difficult to play against a player controlled enemy that has a knock-down attack, but it would certainly add a huge fun element and, again, reduce or remove the PvP whiners.

Or maybe this:

Something like Battleground-where you can choose your side {Tenno,Corpus,Grinner},taking teritories and other stuff.

There is still Solar System with its missions.

Why would we, the players (AKA the Tenno) work for our main enemies?

Only thing that would make sense in this context to me, would be missions, where we, as Tenno, don Grineer/Corpus suits and attack the other Faction to incite Hate between them.

Abilities would be disabled during those missions and you would be given appropriate weapons. Stats are those of the taken disguise.

Or the possibility to use disguise like mentioned above to get to the goal undetected on any mission and only have to get out under fire, but with the mentioned limited stats and weapons.