Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Harvesters Are Op Or Army Weapon Made Of Diamonds.

CaptainohCaptain

I am Trooper Grineer and this is my weapon.

She weights 9 pounds and shoots 2credit custom rifle cartridges at 1.2k rounds per minute. It costs 800 credits to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds.

Haaaa-ha-ha-ha!

It also requires 2 Neurodes to built but Grineers have super effective harvesters which have a productivity of 9000 Neurodes per unit regardless of place they working. Why do you think every basic Grineer unit armed with it?

Yes, requiring Neurodes as craft material is plain ridiculous. It should require ONLY basic resources. You are not expecting from the Molotov cocktail to be made of 7000$ worth beverage, right?

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

WAAAAAAH UWWAAAAAAAH

TRY SOME BOAR

I assume you are talking about grakata. Even if not, 2 neurodes is not that bad. You will maybe probably (lolrng) only do like 15 runs of a boss that drops them, but probably a few less to get 2. For crafting a weapon, is no bad.

Edit: Be advised, I have no idea what I am talking about and I pay no attention to drop rates anymore. I've got like a dozen neurodes I can't remember the source of, so I actually have no clue how often they drop. Still, 2 isn't bad. At least it isn't 2 detonite injectors/fieldrons/mutagen masses. At least it isn't forma.

Edited by Meenmu

WAAAAAAH UWWAAAAAAAH

TRY SOME BOAR

I assume you are talking about grakata. Even if not, 2 neurodes is not that bad. You will maybe probably (lolrng) only do like 15 runs of a boss that drops them, but probably a few less to get 2. For crafting a weapon, is no bad.

Duh, you totally missing the point. The point is not "OMG CAN'T BUILD GRAKATA", point is the fact that mass-producted plain-simple weapon requires 2 eyes of friggin infested beasts.

Duh, you totally missing the point. The point is not "OMG CAN'T BUILD GRAKATA", point is the fact that mass-producted plain-simple weapon requires 2 eyes of friggin infested beasts.

Could be worse, you could be trying to build Afuris... have fun getting those 8 neurodes......

I simply can't understand DE's reasoning behind the whole "MOAR NEURODES!" thing.

It WAS 2 per Furis.

Now it is 4.

For a mediocre, "meh" gun.