Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 15 Problems With Warframe

hojomcc

so.. ifirst time i encountered that i ran in circles while my team finished the entire mission

i thought i had to do some epic parkour wall climbing or something...

2. the climbing is optional to open lockers its quite easy, and fun once you get the hang of it but quicker to use the stairs...

No, i dont like the gold trim, and the extra D polarity is bad.

I'll keep my original frost. Thank you.

Isn't that D mod suppose to be for Redirection or something?

And I'm sure only a minority of the people do not like the gold trimming of Primes.

And not only that, "One unique feature of the Orokin Void is that Prime Warframes will cause the box traps to emit a wave of energy that will grant 100 energy to all frames within 30 meters. This may only happen once per trap."

Prime warframes are able to interact with the void.. and I'm sure DE would be making more interactions like this in the future, so I really think Primes are like, a superior version of a warframe..

Seeing so much defense of Nova's ult makes me want a nuclear warframe. Its ult could be a nuclear explosion that clears the map of all active, spawned enemies for 150 energy. We'd have folks against nerfing and supporting giving all other ults instant map-cleansing power to match it.

Because ugh. Effort.

PS: Since folks seem to be okay with Vauban's ability to manipulate other players' movement, the nuke should press all other players against the nearest wall for 15 seconds from the force of the blast. It wouldn't be unprecedented and it's not like they'd have anything to do anyway, since everything would be dead.

Let's charge 375p for it in the store and make it only drop from alerts. This will make it balanced.

Edited by Kahruvel

To the Op, I agree almost completely. 2 points of distinction though:

1. Your comment about Nova I think does identify that the ability is just over the top. Not sure it needs to keep the exploding component over the debuff though. The debuff component requires you to leverage her in combination with another ability/attack/player's abilities and attacks and is still hella lethal. I honestly believe that is superior to another 'everything dies instantly' moment, but that is a subjective comment.

2. The mods page is terrible interface design, completely concur. But what we need more than a 'remove mods' button in my opinion is a 'Lock from Sale/Fusion' setting per mod. There is nothing, and I mean _nothing_, more 'punch monitor in rage' worthy than due to the cluttered interface inadvertently fusing your maxed out rare mod into something else by accident with no real 'Hey, this mod is way bigger than that mod!' confirmation script and notification. When we have to multi select literally 15 or more mods across multiple display screens to get to rank 5 or higher levels, this is simply setting players up for disasters that should not be happening.

Otherwise, I concur the the majority of your points. Well said.

Points I would add:

1. Melee needs a real rework. We need huge buffs to damage mods, a doublestrike (multishot) mod, and a buff to both base crit chances and the crit chance mod

1.b. Crit needs a buff in general - the base crit chances are really low, and the crit chance mods are, in general, pretty lacking.

2. Plastids required for too many things, and in huge quantities given how rare and small the drops are.

2.b. Ferrite is also has a similar problem in the sheer quantity that is required.

3. Can't make multiple Fieldrons/Masses/Injectors at the same time.

4. Boss drops are really disappointing. Remember in D3 when you'd get like 7 rare drops and not a single actually useful one? That's what this game feels like a lot. Raptor is annoying as hell (I don't have Frost or Loki), and even if something does drop it's hard to actually find where it dropped. In all the boss runs I've done lately, I haven't gotten a single rare resource. If I don't get a Gallium in 10 runs, I'm sure as hell not going to spend countless hours farming 20 Gallium.

5. Relating to 4, blueprint duplicates are incredibly wasteful right now. They are nothing more than credits unless we have a trading system, and we already know credits are only useful for leveling Serration and Hornet Strike. It's frustrating getting a worthless BP from a boss or login reward, or even just seeing a "?" alert that is actually pointless for you to complete.

6. More accessible Dojo, or even make it the default lobby for people in a Clan. An 800 person clan should not have an empty Dojo

EDIT: Also, I agree fully with the MPrime thing. If it was simply double damage from Antimatter Drop (which I used to think it was right after the release) it would be fine, but it's too much of a slap in the face of Rhino Roar AND Miasma. I'd love to see other things buffed up to its level, but it also needs to come down a bit.  Antimatter Drop is already enough of a late-game ability.

Edited by Fate_6