The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some Minor Change for Arcane Trickery.

WhiteWingCat

I'm not sure how many people are using this Arcane right now, but i'm sorry if it triggers you. The chance of activating the Invisibility is just too low. I tried In simulacrum and spawned 20 enemies, and i tried to do Finisher on all of them, and the result is 0~3 out of 20 enemies. I know not a lot of people does Finisher a lot, unless you're Inaros, Excal etc. But it feels like it need to activate more instead of sitting inside your head and doing totally nothing during the mission. Maybe increasing the chance to 10/15/20/30% would be more worth to use the Arcane, don't you think?

Edit: It's only active if you get a Finisher KILL, not Finisher animation btw.

Edited by WhiteWingCat

you can have 2 maxed on so the chance goes closer to 20% (i think its like 16-17 for atleast one to proc) and yoy have 20 secs to proc it again.
With the right build and fast finisher weapon you can pretty much chain ivisibility forever. Also works wonders on frames with an invisibility power as a backup to fill the gaps that sometimes occur because of bad luck. 
I have double set on my ash prime and loki prime and works pretty good. there are worse arcanes to be looked at imho

2 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

you can have 2 maxed on so the chance goes closer to 20% (i think its like 16-17 for atleast one to proc) and yoy have 20 secs to proc it again.
With the right build and fast finisher weapon you can pretty much chain ivisibility forever. Also works wonders on frames with an invisibility power as a backup to fill the gaps that sometimes occur because of bad luck. 
I have double set on my ash prime and loki prime and works pretty good. there are worse arcanes to be looked at imho

Yeah~ I know, but i don't think i going to use Two same thing in one Warframe....Need to keep one to buff my armor.

5 hours ago, WhiteWingCat said:

Yeah~ I know, but i don't think i going to use Two same thing in one Warframe....Need to keep one to buff my armor.

well mate, its you choosing armor buff over something very close to the chance you actually want for it. trust me, the arcane is fine how it is. just thik how broken would it be to have double arcane with 30% the chance you are suggesting. 
Perma invisibility for free.
Its a plus, it hasnt to be reliable like it isnt the arcane guardian for armor. also at max rank maybe unreliable but when it procs gives 20 seconds and its alot- a much bigger buff than any other arcane. And as it is now, with double trickery and the right build you can almost perma chain invisibility-