Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem, unable to complete.

QueenKaiju

During the third Hydraulus mission, in the void, upon being asked to "Amplify the Hydraulis" you are sent to an intractable console. Upon interaction, the music starts up as if you are in combat, or tasked to defend, however the mission does not continue. No enemies spawn, and no more objectives are given. You are simply trapped in the mission.

Do you mean like after going to the Hydraulis the first time then going to the Tower's Reactor to "Amplify the Hydraulis"? Yeah same thing happened to me twice, wherein I activated the console to supposedly amplify but nothing happened. Third time I redid the quest, I didn't kill the Sentients after playing the Hydraulis the first time and went straight to the reactor's console to Amplify. And it worked.

But yeah definitely a bug since if you kill the Sentients before amplifying then the quest just stops.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-01-28 at 10:31 AM, Xian396 said:

Do you mean like after going to the Hydraulis the first time then going to the Tower's Reactor to "Amplify the Hydraulis"? Yeah same thing happened to me twice, wherein I activated the console to supposedly amplify but nothing happened. Third time I redid the quest, I didn't kill the Sentients after playing the Hydraulis the first time and went straight to the reactor's console to Amplify. And it worked.

But yeah definitely a bug since if you kill the Sentients before amplifying then the quest just stops.

I performed this quest without killing the sentients and the bug still occured

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar problem, the enemies do not appear, I tried
  Do not kill the first two enemies and immediately went to the hydraulus, the amplifier progressed
  reached 41%, then nothing will pass, those enemies that were in the beginning come into the room but they do not shine as targets for murder, destroying their progress of the amplifier does not increase. tell me what to do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...