Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Palette colors as loot

Soulie

Even after dropping 75 platinum on the color extension, I'm still not satisfied. The Palette is really lacking all the vibrant colors, you know, the ones that come with the default Warframe color schemes.

So in the future, maybe some of these special bright colors could drop as loot from "?" alerts or from bosses? Just a thought.

Even after dropping 75 platinum on the color extension, I'm still not satisfied. The Palette is really lacking all the vibrant colors, you know, the ones that come with the default Warframe color schemes.

So in the future, maybe some of these special bright colors could drop as loot from "?" alerts or from bosses? Just a thought.

Since they are purely cosmetic and don't affect your gameplay in any way, i think they should be only via platinum. The devs need their money somehow and byfar this is the best thing to sell as they do. :)

Sorry but this is a T-down from me..

I'm sure there is more color selection on the way, but what they have is a good start. And it should only be for platinum buyers, we need to encourage at the very least most if not all cosmetic changes be bought, in order to ensure cash shop keeps going.