Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin theme dojo rooms

(PSN)Shadeful666

Hey @D.E. or any other tenno who reads this, me and my clans members believe that D.E. should add orokin theme dojo rooms to warframe. Personally our clan is very bureaucratic, and we would like for our leaders to have cool looking chambers. Besides within our clan, I'm sure other clans would enjoy this. I only know of one flaw, and that would be "how would I(D.E.) implement this, because the orokin have been dead for centuries" and my answer to this is to add a Warframe that has some knowledge of orokin architecture.

There was an Orokin dojo theme, but they removed it in Update 9.5.

"In the original Dojo 1.0, the tileset was themed around Orokin architecture. In Update 9.5, the tileset was replaced with a new, overhauled version, themed around Tenno architecture instead of Orokin."
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dojo

This was the tileset, I have a very old dojo with 2 Clan Hall in that style.

Spoiler

nHSfV1j.jpg

I don't know if they will reintroduce this style.

Edited by Azzu-nyan

10 hours ago, (PS4)Ihatehackers1024 said:

Hey @D.E. or any other tenno who reads this, me and my clans members believe that D.E. should add orokin theme dojo rooms to warframe. Personally our clan is very bureaucratic, and we would like for our leaders to have cool looking chambers. Besides within our clan, I'm sure other clans would enjoy this. I only know of one flaw, and that would be "how would I(D.E.) implement this, because the orokin have been dead for centuries" and my answer to this is to add a Warframe that has some knowledge of orokin architecture.

Lore wise it's not an issue ; The Tenno and their warframes were directly or indirectly "forged" by the Orokin to fight against sentients so it is possible that some ancient tenno dojos still exist around the galaxy . Even if that was not possible....some tenno groups could have simply found an abandoned Orokin tower and decided to convert it to their dojo....or built their own dojo by using Orokin parts they have scavenged.

As already mentioned by Azzu-nyan , the original dojo tileset was infact an orokin one, sadly when dojos got reworked this kind of rooms was removed in favor of a new more tenno-like tileset ( which is the one we currently have ) .

It would be nice to have an Orokin ( or even Grineer / Corpus / more alternative ) tileset back, and even see a whole rework to dojos , but it currently looks like the developers are focusing on something else according to what I've seen in the recent devstreams ( new frames, weapons , PoE vehicles , umbra's quest , damage 2.5 , ecc... ).
Some older streams have shown however that they already have some ideas in mind themselves...so hopefully it won't be too long before we get to hear more about this topic.