Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase The Droprate For Orokin Cells

kubbi

Seriously. The droprate is way too low and random. You have a better chance at finding one for looting the place rather then defeating bosses. Which is absurd if you ask me. Bosses should have some sort of guaranteed droprate for rare components. For example 30-50% droprate. The droprate should especially be raised on the boss on Saturn General sargas Ruk. He's a popular boss to farm for it but 9/10 times he drops crap.

Or at least reduce the amount of cells needed in order to craft prime weapons.

That said, fix the drop rates for all the other rare mats, plastids included. It's annoying to finish a full loot run with 500 nano spores and only less than 100 plastids. It's already hard enough to grind for these when soloing or playing with a group of randoms whose only thought is to rush to the end.

That said, fix the drop rates for all the other rare mats, plastids included. It's annoying to finish a full loot run with 500 nano spores and only less than 100 plastids. It's already hard enough to grind for these when soloing or playing with a group of randoms whose only thought is to rush to the end.

I'd rather rush too. But thats pointless now with the droprates messed up. 

Also they should nerf nano spores. I have 300k of those. That should say enough...

Notsureifsrs.

UwodIXs.jpg

DSdQZ91.jpg

9rCZVdp.jpg

C1iW0PC.jpg

This is what I've been getting lately in terms of drops per run. I have about 12k plastids and actually quite a few of the rare resources. I mean, I felt the drop rates got buffed imho. I'm actually picking up plastids on Xini now unlike what it was prior update 9. At most I would get is about 20 from Xini.

Then RNG hates us. I've made about 10 runs on Sargas Ruk and got only one goddamned Orokin cell. Also it took about 5-7 runs on Hyena to farm 2 control modules. Why not to make the rare resources guaranteed to drop from bosses?..

Then RNG hates us. I've made about 10 runs on Sargas Ruk and got only one goddamned Orokin cell. Also it took about 5-7 runs on Hyena to farm 2 control modules. Why not to make the rare resources guaranteed to drop from bosses?..

Because DE wants you to buy plat for mats

Because DE wants you to buy plat for mats

Nonsense. I would never believe they are so greedy and they gave up all more efficient ways (e.g. improving the game experience and constantly making it better) to make users donate for this.

Edited by Crond

Seriously. The droprate is way too low and random. You have a better chance at finding one for looting the place rather then defeating bosses. Which is absurd if you ask me. Bosses should have some sort of guaranteed droprate for rare components. For example 30-50% droprate. The droprate should especially be raised on the boss on Saturn General sargas Ruk. He's a popular boss to farm for it but 9/10 times he drops crap.

Or at least reduce the amount of cells needed in order to craft prime weapons.

+1

so VERY true, i have been having the same problem

Nonsense. I would never believe they are so greedy and they gave up all more efficient ways (e.g. improving the game experience and constantly making it better) to make users donate for this.

What's that? DE can't hear you over the sound of ignoring the NAT problem, armor scaling, and framerate drops in favor of designing new Prime weapons so you'll buy plat to get into Void missions