Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas systems, without doing Jordas Precept?

-DruiD-

I finally decided to do the last bit of Atlas - Jordas Precept quest-line.

Kill the Juggernaut Behemoth and get sucked out to space, finishing off Jordas in Archwing mode.

1st time around 1-2 months ago, I wasn't equipped nor knew what to expect, I killed the Behemoth but not the actual Jordas boss (archwing wasnt really levelled, modded or we .. naponed correctly). I left it alone for awhile as RL got in the way and then we had the Affinity last weekend, which I used to levelled up my Archwing's and weapons (I had a booster, so 4 x).

Logged on last night and decided to try again with my new Archwings and Weapons, first like Nekros etc I thought i would need to go and buy the Main BP from the market, when I didn't find it on the market (forgot that the quest awards it) - I searched my inventory (and foundry) for the BP.

Sure enough (as only quest awards it) - no Atlas main Blueprint - BUT VERY STRANGELY -  Atlas Systems (built not BP) has shown up in my Inventory -- wtf?

Now its been quite a few weeks since 1st attempt - but I dont think I would forget that easily if I was taxied or somehow got Atlas Systems from some other means?
-Did I get a Atlas Systems BP previously made it in foundry it in expectation of clearing Jordas?   
-How did I get a Systems BP without unlocking the Jordas Assassination node?
-I never recall doing this quest or farming Atlas before - so how could I have systems?

Ok - that just bizzare, lets go and finish the quest and see what happens when I get the main BP.

Attempt #2 - Easy mode now, killed him in 1-2 minutes, 2-3 sprints of the Jordas.   Quest completed screen!!

Back in ship - I drop back into foundry - search Atlas, sure enough Can now craft 'Atlas WF' and have the Main BP.  Also - Main BP shows I have Systems made already - confirming what I saw earlier, just need to farm Chassis and Neurotics.

A Google search has shown how hard people find getting Atlas systems,  so how the @#$#@? can I have one that I have no idea about?

How is this possible?  Is it a bug?  None of my friends have Atlas yet, so cant have 'helped them farm' and just forgot.
Can alerts give them?   Can you be dragged there in another group even if you have not yet unlocked \ finished that quest line?

Anyone else seen this ?  or knows how it might have happened to them \ me?

PS.  I am not asking people to read my mind or trying to Troll - It's just bugging me as I dont remember how I got it, prior to completing Jordas Precept \ unlocking the node.

Edited by -DruiD-

• 1 month later...