Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overlapping Operator Customization Purchase Prompts

(XBOX)echo star slay

This is my first time submitting a what I think is a bug, so please forgive any mistakes. I encountered this bug while attempting to use a 50% coupon from the daily rewards for my operator. The purchase screen came up fine, but another prompt was immediately put in front of the initial one where I could use the coupon. So instead of being able to buy the item I wanted for 12plat with the coupon, the second screed was a simple "Press A to buy for 25 plat, and Press B to exit". Even after multiple attempts, I was unable to get to the initial screen. I also tested it with other items, and they were mostly the same. I'm really disappointed with myself though, because I accidentally bought my item for 25 plat when I was pushing the buttons too fast. After some more testing I was able to have the first screen not blocked by the second one on some items, though it seems to be random. After I bought the item, I decided to take some screenshots. The only difference is that this time the screen says "insufficient platinum" instead of "purchase", but that's only a minor difference. Thank you for reading this bug report.