Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurode

Koloricsi

So, just asking around for opinions and trying to get DE's attention of this, Neurodes' droprate is BS.
Around 18 runs on mixed places (Xini, Naeglar, Everest) and not a single one? Is it really just me?
When i first started to look for them and tried killing Vay Hek for the 4th time and he still didn't drop, one of my buddies suggested i go to Xini, there on the first run i got 2 from containers but we failed that mission and i haven't see any traces of this resource ever since. Am i really that unlucky or the droprate gone terribly wrong?

RNG is RNG son. 

Everyone has some trouble with one or more of the resourses, even after U9. For me that is Plastids, for some it is Control Modules or Gallium. it's luck man.For example, even though it is not a resours, but still a farmable stuff: i have 10 Reaper Prime handles, and not a single blade. Building Nova took me 50+ runs, Rhino even more.

Bottomline:

If anything kills this game it will be the endless repetetive grind.

Edited by zombaio

Should reclassify "rare" to "ultra-rare". 

The main problem is that a lot of stuff - or rather, the good stuff, often needs an ungodly amount of super-rare components. Which can make crafting an absolute horror, and a serious demotivator. I mean, after playing for half-a-day in just about every Neurode-dropping system, you get exactly 1 (and that's if you're lucky), then go back to your foundry window, and find that you still need 4 more to get that shotgun.

It seriously makes me want to punch something.

The best part is that bosses don't guarantee rare drops either - I once grinded Hek into oblivion for those damn 'rodes, only to get 2 - 2 from a complete random, low-level mook Chargers in Oro.

This is not how rare drops should work. RNG being RNG, but this is a little pushing it.

Edited by CrimsonCannon

RNG is RNG son. 

Bottomline:

If anything kills this game it will be the endless repetetive grind.

RNG=Repetetive Needless Grind

For a week I didnt see neurodes, then I got 4 yesterday. Got lots of plastids and some orokin cells.

But I seem to be having bad luck finding control modules.

AND materials are supposed to flow after we helped the Corpus get rid of those ships. Another event to get back at those Corpus should be in the offing.

I walk away from a mobile defense mission in Eris with 6699 nano spores and zero neurodes.  I farm Vay Hek on Earth or Phorid on Eris dozens of times and only get energy drops from time to time (no blueprints, no mods, nothing).  My friend has made comments about the horrible luck I'm having with finding these.  I need 28 neurodes to build things, and as a consequence of farming bosses or mobile defense missions I've gotten 50k nano spores over the past 24 hours (now up to 84k).  Neurode drop rates are most assuredly broken right now.